JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: ACT Posted 06/11/04 01:37 PM Posted 06/11/04 01:37 PM I just picked up a HP ipac 5550 today.Anyone know where I can get some good cheap games & stuff for it?I found a links golf game - but it's just one course. Was hoping for a few decent freeware things..
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 06/11/04 09:45 PM Posted 06/11/04 09:45 PM try kazaa there free
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 06/11/04 09:48 PM Posted 06/11/04 09:48 PM Yeh kazaa and morpheus has heaps of stuff, just seach 'pocketpc'. I had a really good golf game, all courses but whe I reset the ipaq I lost it and havent been able to find it since. Also try www.download.com they have some stuff too.Rob
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/11/04 09:55 PM Posted 06/11/04 09:55 PM Try http://www.pdastreet.com/software.htmlThe essential ones I believe are:Calendar Plus which is an extension of the inbuilt calendar program and Pocket MusicIf you can't find them, pm me and I can email them to you. They are reasonably small.
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 06/11/04 11:45 PM Posted 06/11/04 11:45 PM try kazaa there free<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not to mention their Virus' :lol:
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 07/11/04 01:30 AM Posted 07/11/04 01:30 AM well I have been using kazaa lite for a long time now and I have never had a problem the idea is have a good virus program and you will never go wrong
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/11/04 10:57 AM Posted 07/11/04 10:57 AM I have been a Kazaa Lite user for gozonks. That was until I discovered bearshare. Heaps faster and no dodgy downloads (so far) like I often scored with Kazaa.Give it a go - it comes with the flukey stamp of approval www.bearshare.com
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/11/04 11:40 AM Posted 07/11/04 11:40 AM A warning to all you guys using these file sharing programs! While you might think you are safe because your virus scanner does not pick anything up, your PC can still get infected by spyware without you knowing about it!! This is were people can see what you are doing on your PC, get anything of your PC and use your PC to send out junk to other PC. In other words they hijack your PC without you knowing it. In most cases its hard to detact it and clean it of the PC. Something like Ad-aware could be used to pick some of this stuff up! Have fun
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/11/04 09:10 AM Posted 08/11/04 09:10 AM If you want free PPC software got www.freewareppc.comJust remember that Peer to Peer software may offer "free" software, you are stealing software from programmers who make this stuff for a living.Also you may find ARIA or BSAA come knocking on your door to audit your software and slap you with a huge fine for software piracy.I run a ISP and we usually get one order per month on our records for a client who is using Bitorrent/Kazza/P2P software. They have search and seize powers, they are not much fun to have checking you out.
JJ_Phantom Member 208 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Location: ACT Posted 08/11/04 11:30 AM Author Posted 08/11/04 11:30 AM Just downloaded pocket quake -- It's pretty damn cool.This will be so much more fun to play with on the bog at work than the crappy Java mobile phone games!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now