Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 02/11/04 01:51 PM Posted 02/11/04 01:51 PM Guys , tried to post in cruises etc . Not allowed This has been mentioned in numerous threads already .Next nite out on the 10th Nov WSID.........Pretty simple ..................Just scratch yer name and repost.Chaps can we please have some Ts ( there are so many :LS1s )Any questions PM me directly So FAR....................confirmed WhiteTee
Master G Legacy Donating Member 511 Member For: 22y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 03/11/04 12:18 AM Posted 03/11/04 12:18 AM I am confirmed for the 10th , and bringing a bunch of hangers on/watchers. Looking forward to catching up with you out there Jules.RegardsG
Guest BOOSTED Guests Posted 05/11/04 02:17 AM Posted 05/11/04 02:17 AM yeah should be out there just got told by 1 of me matesdat theres going to be one lane just for importswat da f**ks datlets show these imports wat we can do
Lawsy Wanabe mechanical engineer Legacy Donating Member 960 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Male Location: At the computer, obviously..... Posted 05/11/04 04:39 AM Posted 05/11/04 04:39 AM Guys, see if you can source out some drag slicks, I really want to see you guys annihilate some imports. With slicks and about 300rwkw, low 12's SHOULD be your times.Good luck guys, I hope I can make it (spectator only, meh....).
P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Location: sydney Posted 05/11/04 05:22 AM Posted 05/11/04 05:22 AM Hey Jules,Hope to see you & a few other there ! CheersPSI
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 9d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 05/11/04 05:53 AM Posted 05/11/04 05:53 AM I might come. will see .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now