DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 25/10/04 06:40 AM Posted 25/10/04 06:40 AM http://chintan.net/conan.wmv :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 20d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/10/04 06:57 AM Posted 25/10/04 06:57 AM Classic :o Ken
Mitchy_G Umm... Member 176 Member For: 23y 4m 8d Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW Posted 25/10/04 07:03 AM Posted 25/10/04 07:03 AM HAHA, that is really true though!
Guest Guests Posted 25/10/04 07:07 AM Posted 25/10/04 07:07 AM Like the jerk said,what a waste of energy,would have rather seen Dreww Bawwymore chat,love her ITA lisp :lol: vik
Guest Guests Posted 25/10/04 10:21 AM Posted 25/10/04 10:21 AM that's almost like my tech support!you want what 500hp and you only have $50 yes sir this is imposible(that when the french starts) ok its not indian but hey I dont understand either!!!
voy74656 voy74656 Member 2,039 Member For: 22y 10m 16d Location: Adelaide Posted 25/10/04 01:30 PM Posted 25/10/04 01:30 PM im so sending that into work....my team will get a kick outa that! I'd sooooo love to say that to some customers though!!! would be soooo goooood!!!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 25/10/04 09:02 PM Posted 25/10/04 09:02 PM im so sending that into work....my team will get a kick outa that! I'd sooooo love to say that to some customers though!!! would be soooo goooood!!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm with you dude... "Hell yes"!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now