rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 2d Posted 20/10/04 07:23 AM Posted 20/10/04 07:23 AM Aahh, speaking of sledging, another TurboDewd Poll to add to the previous greats including:How religious are you?Toilet habit poll? and my favouriteHow tall would you like to be?Now where did I put my knitting.rusht vik I won't hold it against ya vik. They say only a man really knows what a man really likes :licklips:
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 20/10/04 12:51 PM Posted 20/10/04 12:51 PM I come from a strong cricketing family and us boys were always taught that sledging is an art form. Any tosser can throw insults at a person, but cricket is a game of concentration and thinking about the next ball.The ability to stop a player thinking about that with a word in the ear and getting a laugh from your teamates and sometimes the person you are sledging is great.Some players you play mind games with because they are good players, some you just don't like, but I agree there is a difference between sledging and abusing someone. I agree, as long as it's witty and smart, not downright racial craps, its all fair game
Mitchy_G Umm... Member 176 Member For: 23y 4m 8d Location: North Lake Macquarie NSW Posted 20/10/04 12:58 PM Posted 20/10/04 12:58 PM I cant imagine an Indian ripping off an Australian though :lol:
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 20/10/04 01:25 PM Author Posted 20/10/04 01:25 PM Aahh, speaking of sledging, another TurboDewd Poll to add to the previous greats including:How religious are you?Toilet habit poll? and my favouriteHow tall would you like to be?Now where did I put my knitting. Noone ever, or will ever, suggest that Im boring. Mate, if it wasnt for my polls this website might be 5% less interesting.
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/10/04 01:26 PM Posted 20/10/04 01:26 PM Aahh, speaking of sledging, another TurboDewd Poll to add to the previous greats including:How religious are you?Toilet habit poll? and my favouriteHow tall would you like to be?Now where did I put my knitting. You seem to be very familiar with TurboDewd's posts!
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 20/10/04 01:31 PM Posted 20/10/04 01:31 PM I cant imagine an Indian ripping off an Australian though :lol: The Poms with Suntans :lol: they can be as bad as any.... Not that it does them much good
rusht Member 198 Member For: 22y 3m 2d Posted 20/10/04 10:44 PM Posted 20/10/04 10:44 PM Noone ever, or will ever, suggest that Im boring. Mate, if it wasnt for my polls this website might be 5% less interesting. Mate keep up the good workYou seem to be very familiar with TurboDewd's posts! Just noticed a bit of a pattern - no cyberstalking
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now