Jump to content

VY ute runs 9.6@148mph


Recommended Posts

Guest hexspeeder
  • Guests
Posted

Tonight a VY one tonner ran 9.61@148mph, Go the Holdens! :spoton:

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Good first post mate cya :spoton:

Great effort if it did happen

Guest hexspeeder
  • Guests
Posted

It was Mark from dynamotive, out at Calder.

Guest hexspeeder
  • Guests
Posted
Sure it wasn't a Pulsar Gti-R? :lol:

???? every well informed.

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted

To get that time, it would have to do 150mph or so for the whole 1/4 mile from start to finish. I smell a rat.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 1d
Posted
???? every well informed.

I thought your first post was a little too literate for the content.

Sorry, every well post firsten wum spelt good hey. :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...