HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/10/04 12:34 PM Author Posted 02/10/04 12:34 PM There is going to be a Shockwave NA there as well so I've confirmed
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 02/10/04 12:35 PM Posted 02/10/04 12:35 PM Yeh put Shockwave 001 on that list..
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 02/10/04 01:14 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:14 PM Hey Wanye,Looks like I will be in Cairns that weekend. Sorry mate, I can't make it.Simon
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 3d Location: Toowoomba Posted 02/10/04 01:19 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:19 PM But its bathurst day. Dazza.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 02/10/04 01:33 PM Author Posted 02/10/04 01:33 PM Hey Wanye,Looks like I will be in Cairns that weekend. Sorry mate, I can't make it.SimonNoooooooooo.You were the official representitave of Team NA, and GIMLI will not be ready in time....Noooo. Bara's just being bara, heard of portable TV's, Esky's and a comfy chair?...Arrgghh!!!Oh well.Have to catch up soon Simon. Got that 2nd CAI pipe done yet? Can I borrow the Silverbullet? Pushing the friendship there aren't I?Dazza, not my fault it's on the same day as Bathurst, I didn't organise the Whole Spring Festival, it's the same weekend, every year and the Wynnum on Wheels is always on the Sunday.Brent, it's up to you to fly the Team NA flag.All we need is an esky, some ales, a portable TV and we are laughin. I'm sure one of the other groups have the same idea. Just have to get friendly with them.So we have:The White F.I.S.T. APS III TURBO (xlr8ed and co).The Phantom F.I.S.T. APS III TURBO (xlr8ed and co).Possibly the Red TS-50 (xlr8ed and co).Citric Acid Turbo (citric acid xr6t).Blueprint Turbo (Mattson). Blueprint Turbo (Blonk).Possibility: Blueprint Turbo (Stardust).Shockwave NA (XRBloke).Need a few more, c'mon ppl.
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 02/10/04 01:42 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:42 PM Got that 2nd CAI pipe done yet? Can I borrow the Silverbullet? Pushing the friendship there aren't I?Wanye,The 2nd CAI is done!! I would have let you borrow the car if the Mrs was'nt using it........we only have the one car at the minute.Cheers
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 02/10/04 01:52 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:52 PM Hahaha havent any of these bathurst people got VCRs or DVD recorders yet??Meh as long as Ford wins I dont care....2 Blueprints Verse 1 Shockwave interesting... :lol:
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 02/10/04 01:53 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:53 PM Silver Bullet im pissed off your not coming....Wanted to check your car out...
Silverbullet Member 100 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Brisbane Posted 02/10/04 01:59 PM Posted 02/10/04 01:59 PM Silver Bullet im pissed off your not coming....Wanted to check your car out... Sorry mate, work!!
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Posted 02/10/04 02:05 PM Posted 02/10/04 02:05 PM Hahaha works no excuse!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now