tuffxr6 Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Location: goldcoast Posted 05/10/04 11:37 AM Posted 05/10/04 11:37 AM Wayne do you want an envi xr6t there if so be there.Peter.
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 05/10/04 12:17 PM Posted 05/10/04 12:17 PM Hey Jeff I'll swap you a full size A2 picture of that phase III phantom turbo droppin a mad skid autographed by the owner for your Phase III kit commoooooon, I'll even throw in a autographed side profile photo of me that's gotta be worth a few gees
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/10/04 12:43 PM Author Posted 05/10/04 12:43 PM Can you turn away while I throw the APS III engine into GIMLI?LOL.GIMLI might be there too. received word that it may be ready to pick up Friday or Saturday.The TS-50 and a choice, MAAAATRE. Excellent. One club we have to beat is the PT-Cruiser club, aparently they have large numbers.Let's show them the T's are here to stay!!!!!!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 05/10/04 12:57 PM Author Posted 05/10/04 12:57 PM UPDATED INFO->IMPORTANT, OK, times are a little different from what I've been told. Judging is way earlier than 11:00am. They might be doing it to ensure we are there for a while.OK, We can turn up any time after 8:00am (8:30 to 9:00am at the absolute latest). This should insure that we get a good spot. $5.00 per entry into the competition and an application form will be handed to you on arrival.Judging is a little secretive, could be any time between 8 and 12pm.Will this be a problem getting to Wynnum this early? Please let me know, I'm hoping a large number of you can be there early se we have chioce on where we want to be. I want to kick the PT-Cruiser's butts.Show goes until 3:00pm but we can stay later. If we get told to leave, don't see it happening, it takes about 5 minutes to go to my place so we can watch the end of the race there..lol.OK so we now have: The White F.I.S.T. APS III TURBO (xlr8ed and co).The Phantom F.I.S.T. APS III TURBO (xlr8ed and co).Red TS-50 (xlr8ed and co).Citric Acid Turbo (citric acid xr6t).HgAg Turbo (Blonk).Blueprint Turbo (sutty).Acid Rush Turbo Ute (Tab).Blueprint Turbo (Stardust).Envi Turbo (tuffxr6t).Blueprint Turbo (GlennXR6T™) Blue V8 Cortina (The Cortina was a popular hit so yeah, awesome, bring it along).10 Definates.Possibilities:Lightning Strike XR8 UteBlood Orange XR6TGIMLI (The only N/A)NT TURBO. Are you just coming to say "Hi" or entering your T into the comp?13-14 possible cars, now we are talking.One last thing, if you are thinking of drinking, conceal any labels. It's a public park, not a licensed venue and police and security guards do patrol. Be discreet about it if you choose to do so. There are beer tents near by...etc.Best idea is to turn up at George Clayton Park on your own as close to 8:00am as possible.Here is a map.
tuffxr6 Member 104 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Location: goldcoast Posted 06/10/04 03:23 AM Posted 06/10/04 03:23 AM hey Wayne, can you fit in an envi xr6t. I can get a set of 19'' cromies for the day off my mate so my car doesnt look so stock. sorry for the later notice.Peter.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 06/10/04 04:44 AM Posted 06/10/04 04:44 AM I'll even throw in a autographed side profile photo of me Talk about a deal cruncher.Scotty
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/10/04 08:43 AM Posted 06/10/04 08:43 AM Good to see you coming too glenn..jeff
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 06/10/04 08:52 AM Posted 06/10/04 08:52 AM NT TURBO. Are you just coming to say "Hi" or entering your T into the comp?I don't think he's got access to a computer while he's down here, but I'll give him a call and find out. I'm not sure if he will enter because I think he's staying about 80km out of brissy, might take a while to get there, then theres the whole having to wash the car etc... I'll ask him though. btw- add Blueprint Turbo (glennxr6t™) :D
X-WING Member 811 Member For: 22y 10m Location: BRISBANE Posted 06/10/04 09:20 AM Posted 06/10/04 09:20 AM We have three TV screens in the white one that's why we will be there...jeff Now now no need to show off
stardust Member 537 Member For: 22y 2m 20d Location: Brisbane Posted 06/10/04 11:07 AM Posted 06/10/04 11:07 AM Ken you only have to ask and I would turn my back and hold your toolboxMate if you can stand there and hold my toolbox in your hands I will give it you as I would need a trailer to get it there Ken
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now