rboksic Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Posted 20/09/04 12:33 PM Posted 20/09/04 12:33 PM I was at Haltech today funny enough.was told Approx price Supply and fit $1300 (ball park figure ) for piggybackReal time tuning on dyno , something 16 x16 (tuning points I forgot that he said )The next few months will be very interesting Rob
Turbo6i Member 40 Member For: 22y 1m 22d Location: Melbourne West Side! Posted 20/09/04 12:54 PM Posted 20/09/04 12:54 PM I think the moderators here are HEAPS more sensible and liberal then 'other' forums that ban people for life! for asking why another member was banned.!!!hmmmph
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 23d Location: Gold Coast Posted 20/09/04 12:54 PM Author Posted 20/09/04 12:54 PM Are they still cut & splice???I'd prefer a connector version!Russ
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/09/04 01:34 PM Posted 20/09/04 01:34 PM I would be happy to, but am I allowed to... will I get thrown off the forum? If the moderators are happy I will, but I doubt they would be.Adrian you can mention a product,review it, but not say this is how much it costs, or where you buy it from... that's the bottom line I guessUnless your thinking of advertising of course... :lol: Don't a lot of PC boxes look the same....not a geek but they all cost and contain different hardware don't they??? :blink:probably the same with Exede/Haltech
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 23d Location: Gold Coast Posted 20/09/04 01:44 PM Author Posted 20/09/04 01:44 PM Don't a lot of PC boxes look the same....not a geek but they all cost and contain different hardware don't they??? :blink:probably the same with Exede/HaltechBut they all can run the same OS!!Lets hope the Piggybacks aren't like microshaft OS!!!!
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 20/09/04 01:47 PM Posted 20/09/04 01:47 PM But they all can run the same OS!!Lets hope the Piggybacks aren't like microshaft OS!!!! told you I wasn't a geek...
Guest vosadrian Guests Posted 21/09/04 12:04 AM Posted 21/09/04 12:04 AM We are thinking of advertising, but just want to make sure we have stocks of the unit under control first. We expect demand to increase rapidly.Ok, a quick list of things about the interceptor:* Similar in tuning capability to XEDE: 16*16 load by rpm. 0.25 degree ignition resolution. 0.4% fuel resolution. We had more on both counts, but found it to be of no tuning benefit, and more of hassle for the tuner with small incremental changes, so backed it off to allow for more memory for other stuff. The load and rpm axis are user configurable. We also have user switchable dual maps.* We have closed loop boost control. Most products in this industry will output a percentage duty cycle to the valve at varying rpm. Our product allows you to set actual desired boost at varying rpm, and it will then adjust the output percentage to maintain that boost under all conditions. The other method results in drift by a few psi with varying temps, which means you can't set the boost as high or it may drift above the safe limit. Our boost control has similar performance to standalone electronic boost controllers.* You can connect a potentiometer to a trim input to make the above boost control adjustable. You can set how much boost the min position takes off in the software, and the max position runs the value in the boost table. It is continuously adjustable inbetween. This may be good for those wanting to be able to detune it in some situations* The above is also available for fuel and ignition trim, but we recommend it only be used for tuning purposes.* We have windows graphical software with 3D maps with colour contouring. This also has extensive datalogging capability.* Our system can be wired to monitor injector duty cycle. This is useful for the tuner to know especially when working with stock injectors.* Similarly our system can be wired to monitor actual ignition timing rather than just the correction. This is useful for the tuner who may not know what the stock ECU is outputting.I won't mention price, but we expect to be very competitive in this regard.If moderators are upset with this, please let me know and I will remove it. I have posted based on advice from others in this thread.-- Adrian
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 21/09/04 12:22 AM Posted 21/09/04 12:22 AM HHHmmmm..............Its sounding pretty good at this stage! .............I'm keen!Mark.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/04 12:23 AM Posted 21/09/04 12:23 AM YEAH YEAH YEAH, Haltech's in da house!!!!!!!!!!!
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 21/09/04 12:31 AM Posted 21/09/04 12:31 AM Just a quick question Adrian, does the unit stop the "overboost" dramas, cos the dealer can't seem to fix mine. (sorry if this topic has been covered before, I must have missed it). Thanks, Mark.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now