Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

what about the horses arse award?

I'd like to thank all the other blokes with cars more powerful then mine ;)

lol

  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Now that's just not fair? Any prize for best N/A? :lol: (6 cyl).

Yep, a big brown paper bag for you to blow up. :thumbsup:

Scotty

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 24d
  • Location: Gold Coast
Posted

Bad news ppl.

Left stranded yesterday arvo when the diff or axel let go.

Couldnt even move it 5m without it feeling like id snapped the wheel hub off.

So my pride & joy was flat bed towed to a holding yard :nono: and now I've gotta get the dealer to diagnose the prob, & fix/replace the broken bits all in time for a ute show Sat, and the Dyno day Sun.

Chances of this..... currently 5% :gooff::thumbsup:

Will keep yas updated.

If a get a loaner car (Focus?!) can I put it on the dyno :lol:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted

It's only Tuesday morning bara, plenty of time.

Scotty

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted

Trophies are: for biggest horsepower for : modified xr6t

: standard xr6t

: modified xr6

: standard xr6

: Open ba v8 (xr8 or gtp)

: open class (for other cars)

jeff

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
Trophies are: for biggest horsepower for : modified xr6t

: standard xr6t

: modified xr6

: standard xr6

: Open ba v8 (xr8 or gtp)

: open class (for other cars)

jeff

what is classed as modified and standard???/ ie, is an airintake only a modification... or if u have a filter only a modification.. or removed center muffler only a modification??

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted

Whatever you guys think is fair.. But I think standard is standard, as long as everything is where it is originally..(maybe if you have a different air filter its ok, if its in the original airbox)..

I can probably get another trophy made for just air intake and exhaust mods but where do you end. I will have to do that for every group...

Yous decide and let me know soon please..

jeff

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

Standard as from factory modified is not from factory so we do not have any dis agrements.

My thoughts only.

Ian

  • Award Winning Photo guy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burleigh Waters
Posted

Ian is right ;)

stock is stock

air filter is a mod

exhaust is a mod

taking off badges is a mod

lol

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Yep even just a replacement air filter in the airbox or a 'cat back' muffler is considered a mod. Car has to be totaly stock to be in the stock class.

Guys,

Don't know if I can make it :spoton: It's up to you if you want to meet somewhere 1st, I'd say first there, best dressed so to speak. Just turn up on the day. Trying to accomodate for 15 cars or so might be a little difficult.

When we have the dyno day at Redcliffe Dyno and Performance, we just turned up one by one, probably easier for all. Just try to get there around 9am.

Haha, my excuse may sound as lame as one of Sally's but here goes.

I completley forgot. Call it a form of selective blindness and deafness. Why did it have to be the same weekend :glad: Damn family related things!!!

My wife's sisters Wedding is Saturday afternoon. No doubt the better half will want to make it a pearler of a night/morning....catch my drift. :glad: I guarantee I'll be going solo......hehe. :glad: 9am? :spoton: I'll try to be there but definatley will not be involved in any afternoon cruise. maybe the smell and sound of some awesome beasts will set me right. Can I submit the dyno tune results I get at Redcliffe Dyno on Friday Morning? Hehe.

Sorry to hear bara, here's hoping the anti warranty squad doesn't sting you and hopefully you can make it.

Someone has to be there for Team NA. Simon??? Get your arse there, pronto. :w00t2: Give those stock T's a run for their money. :spit:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...