HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 09/09/04 01:10 PM Posted 09/09/04 01:10 PM OK ppl.This is rather short notice for an event but.......What about a Dyno Day @ F.I.S.T Performance and Audio?Date: Sunday 26th September.Location: 2/1460 Boundary Rd, Wacol.Time: 9 am SHARP!Cost: $45.00 ($5.00 from each $45.00 will be injected back into the site). The cost will cover two or three power runs, (depending on how many cars are there and time restraints), with one read out printed. This will also pay for a sausage sizzle and drink for you all.Damn, now I really need to decide what I'm doing to the N/A on the 24th, hehe.You will also need a form to take with you on the day if you are wanting to participate, I'll be doing that shortly.Let's hope it's not too hot.Jeff, If I've missed something, please throw in your input?
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 09/09/04 01:25 PM Posted 09/09/04 01:25 PM Looks like you wrapped it up well Wayne, Thanks again... We cant say when the day will end, due to not knowing how many cars will show on the day. Another option for all will be to cruise down to the gold coast for a afternoon drive after the dyno,s are completed, your call guys and gals..jeff
NighEve Member 193 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Posted 09/09/04 02:08 PM Posted 09/09/04 02:08 PM I'd be keen for a dyno and cruise as long as it is the weekend you have planned (too manu things on the cards after that). I only have a stocker with exhaust but still would love to go for a drive and meet up with some fellow QLDer T drivers and get some advice re: where to spend my money!Let us know exact details.take care
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 09/09/04 08:08 PM Posted 09/09/04 08:08 PM I am in on this one.What can I do to get more power???????Any guys coming from the coast want to cruise let me know.What are you doing wayne.Ian
tupperware Member 113 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Location: South Brizzy Posted 09/09/04 08:19 PM Posted 09/09/04 08:19 PM I'd love to play, but I'm working that Sunday, next time.Cameron
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 09/09/04 08:34 PM Posted 09/09/04 08:34 PM Maybe if I put my T on a tow truck minus a few panels and a bit of paint here and there I can attend. Have fun anyway though guys, I'll by flying the Acid Rush flag for you goldfinger.Trent
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 09/09/04 09:59 PM Posted 09/09/04 09:59 PM I've been wanting to get the car on a dyno before I start mods, but unfortunately I'm heading north for a week from the 25th.BUGGER!!!
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 09/09/04 10:45 PM Author Posted 09/09/04 10:45 PM Geez Trent, sorry to hear mate, thought the probs would have been sorted out by now. Still on the endless road for waiting for insurance work? Hmm, know that feeling.Ian, GIMLI is in need of a tune. Steve says it's due for a tune so he can re-tune it, hmm add a resonator to get rid of that drone, thinking of a larger throttle body, any way to make her breathe easier. Who knows. If only I could say the FPV pedals will increase HP....lol.Haha, 2 dynos in as little as 2 days, geez, poor GIMLI, hahaha, should be well and truly opened by the 26th hey? Watch out bara. :lol:
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 10/09/04 12:32 AM Posted 10/09/04 12:32 AM Count me in. Been a while since I beat Goldie at the Bank. LOLHey sutty, just give the missus the keys, (we'll look after her.) & the car too. LMAOAny room for a Mustang & Lotus replica?Scotty
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 20d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 10/09/04 01:49 AM Posted 10/09/04 01:49 AM Hey sutty, just give the missus the keys, (we'll look after her.) & the car too. LMAOyeah...I can imagine. The whole clan's going - family holiday - and besides, the only time she gets the keys is if I've had a couple of beers. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now