exar Member 187 Member For: 22y 6m 27d Posted 09/09/04 10:59 AM Posted 09/09/04 10:59 AM Still counting down the seconds till I pick up mine tomorrow....Take the day off. Enjoy I have done 200k already I know how it feels. I got mine last week. Couldn't stay out of it for the first day, er, well, I still can't :lol: Looks great, have fun !
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 09/09/04 11:28 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:28 AM Very nice! great colour Looks great with those wheels
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/09/04 11:35 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:35 AM Looks bewdiful
ubyte Member 108 Member For: 23y 1m 7d Posted 09/09/04 11:56 AM Posted 09/09/04 11:56 AM Be interested in how much she .... especially after 1500k's. Under 1500 its gunna be nastie... Damn nice looking car. Even the monaro looks semi decent when parked near the hot looking XR
tomsykes Member 35 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Location: Melbourne Posted 09/09/04 12:06 PM Author Posted 09/09/04 12:06 PM Was sitting on about 13L/100km on the freeway, around 20-23 driving in the suburbs
who carez Member 62 Member For: 22y 10m 9d Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/04 02:31 PM Posted 09/09/04 02:31 PM Nice color Tom - I noticed that you got luxury pack too My T just passed 1000k in less than a month
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now