Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/09/04 06:35 AM Posted 02/09/04 06:35 AM How weak are these legs kickbox_11.zip
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 02/09/04 06:46 AM Posted 02/09/04 06:46 AM
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 02/09/04 06:58 AM Posted 02/09/04 06:58 AM
Guest Guests Posted 02/09/04 07:02 AM Posted 02/09/04 07:02 AM How the *beep* am I going to have grubb tonight thinking of that,leg of lamb too vik
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 02/09/04 07:06 AM Author Posted 02/09/04 07:06 AM How the *beep* am I going to have grubb tonight thinking of that,leg of lamb too vik :lol: :lol:
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 02/09/04 08:15 AM Posted 02/09/04 08:15 AM That happend to my leg on the 10th of August skiing in Cardrona, NZ. Broken Tibia and Fibula and deep perenial nerve damage. Not pretty.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 02/09/04 10:41 AM Posted 02/09/04 10:41 AM ooouuuch!
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 02/09/04 10:51 AM Posted 02/09/04 10:51 AM By George, I wasn't expecting that!!
Maxx Power Want E46 M3 Member 327 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Adelaide Posted 02/09/04 11:10 AM Posted 02/09/04 11:10 AM Reminds me of a soccer video I have seen, the player tries to kick the ball but hits another players leg, trips and as he is in mid air his leg is horizontal in the air and you can see it is like he has another knee - it is snapped and flexing, then when he hits the ground his heel touches the back of his calf. Not pretty.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 03/09/04 04:35 AM Posted 03/09/04 04:35 AM Ok, so I'm getting wiser as I get older ... I read all the posts and then decided NOT TO LOOK ... :banghead::banghead:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now