Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • zeke
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 12d
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted
that sounds more like you dont care that its a 2nd rate job

Hey Voy, you're missing the point I'm trying to make.

I do care if the job isn't 100%. It's just that I've had to learn to compromise over the years, cos it just got too hard to try to get that "perfect " job done in a world where time is money. Besides, the employee that churns out the work at a "reasonable" standard is rewarded big-time where the employee who takes real pride in getting the job 100% right is put off for being too slow. So, the "perfectionists" learn to compromise or go and do something else.

Now, if anyone wants to put in the effort needed to try to get a "perfect" job done on their car or anything else, I say good on them...go for it! But the bastards wore me down and I can't be bothered stressing about it anymore. For me, 95% is good enough, cos it's just too hard to try for more.

BTW, I'm not talking about jobs that are clearly substandard. In that case I'd kick up a fuss too. I'm talking about work that's pretty good but not great. Dunno what category Maxx's car's in, though. From Vik's comments it sounds like it's NGE.

Posted

Its not worth the head watsa names to worry about...

vik

Posted

See page 6 in the S mail ,Rusty gets his ugly mugg in the paper,scared the bejeezus out of me :spoton:

vik

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted
See page 6 in the S mail ,Rusty gets his ugly mugg in the paper,scabed the bejeezus out of me :thumbsup:

vik

whats rusty up too

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted
your car should be 100% back to normal maxx.....if its not..take it back.

Agree with you Voy

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted

Its a bit like my clutch testing...I was not happy with version 1 and I am not happy with version 2...Version 3 I should be happy with...If I am not I'll do version 4..

Posted

So where is xrdreaming and the BBQ???what about drag day???

:spoton:

it is adelaide I spose

vik

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
Posted

jezz Vik don't you know that everything in adelaide takes at least 2 months to plan :lol:

Lucky we weren't a council it would take forever :rokon:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...