Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Posted 21/08/04 12:33 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:33 PM And the rear of the rice.EDIT: Yeah. I saw her today and asked Glenn if she knew her... Nice friend Jeff
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 21/08/04 12:33 PM Author Posted 21/08/04 12:33 PM (edited) One of the car and friends. Click hereIan Edited 22/08/04 03:52 AM by NA Thunder
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Posted 21/08/04 12:35 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:35 PM (edited) Quite the collection. Click here Edited 22/08/04 03:53 AM by NA Thunder
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Posted 21/08/04 12:37 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:37 PM (edited) I thought this was clever. Click here Edited 22/08/04 03:55 AM by NA Thunder
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/08/04 12:39 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:39 PM Quite the collection. What are all those from - dazzling neons?Thanks for all the pics guys, I was going to come and have a squiz tomorrow but I guess I don't have to now - seen all that there is to see.Trent.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 21/08/04 12:40 PM Author Posted 21/08/04 12:40 PM One of the nicest women I have met on the inside and out side.Ian
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Posted 21/08/04 12:43 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:43 PM (edited) One of the nicest women I have met on the inside and out side.IanShe has a striking resemblence to a person who Glenn and I sit with at school. You look at the picture I post and tell me what you think.EDIT: Nice meeting you Ian and Jeff. Edited 21/08/04 12:43 PM by Phantom XR8
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 21/08/04 12:46 PM Author Posted 21/08/04 12:46 PM I also found ken at the show he is in pink on the right of this photo.Ian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 21/08/04 12:48 PM Author Posted 21/08/04 12:48 PM One of the nicest women I have met on the inside and out side.IanShe has a striking resemblence to a person who Glenn and I sit with at school. You look at the picture I post and tell me what you think.EDIT: Nice meeting you Ian and Jeff. Close but this one is older.Ian
Phantom XR8 Member 85 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Posted 21/08/04 12:49 PM Posted 21/08/04 12:49 PM I know. But it is still scarey.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now