Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
and I suggest you kis my :censored:

I'll bet you won't offer that up twice.

Scotty...puckering up over here.

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Phantom lives
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: who knows
Posted
and I suggest you kis my  :kissmy:

I'll bet you won't offer that up twice.

Scotty...puckering up over here.

I will be up for any of those options that scotty mentioned....please....pretty please.. :spoton:

jeff

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...