Macktheknife Xtreme Xalted Member Legacy Donating Member 3,112 Member For: 23y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: BrisVegas Posted 05/08/04 02:44 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:44 AM Well, I'd far rather drive a French car than a Greek one!Greeks make cars? Sure do, just the other day I saw a stuffed olive Torana.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/08/04 02:56 AM Posted 05/08/04 02:56 AM Greeks make cars? My point, exactly.
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 05/08/04 03:01 AM Posted 05/08/04 03:01 AM My last gf was Greek and she gave me a 50c coin as a good luck thing for my car. Apparently Greeks give silver coins to you if you get a new car. Suffice to say I seem to have had good luck to date with my car...apart from the tur.dblaster who egged my car a while ago. Ford touchup paint has done a decent repair job though...
Mr X Legacy Donating Member 998 Member For: 23y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 05/08/04 04:26 AM Posted 05/08/04 04:26 AM Sure do, just the other day I saw a stuffed olive Torana. clever,very clever :lol: :lol: :lol:
plonky The Bionic Man - half man-half titanium Member 1,766 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Location: Dodge Scat Pack Posted 05/08/04 09:29 AM Author Posted 05/08/04 09:29 AM Well, I'd far rather drive a French car than a Greek one! I started to get worried when you said you wanted to 'drive one into a Frenchman instead of trying Greek with a Frenchy'I thought the '*beep* alert' icon would start flashing.
Guest Elvis Brown Guests Posted 05/08/04 09:43 AM Posted 05/08/04 09:43 AM I have mixed views on France.They shouldnt have tested nukes in the pacific (10 yrs ago I think was the last test). Nor should they have sunk the Rainbow Warrior.But I give em kudos for not being steamrolled by the Bush administration and their invisible Iraqi threat. Kudos also for Canada and Germany while Im at it.Good on ya President Chirac, give Bush hell if only our own government had had the same degree of fortitude…..
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 05/08/04 09:58 AM Posted 05/08/04 09:58 AM I like France. I could live there.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/08/04 10:43 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:43 AM Yeah, France is OK. Not sure about the French though.
Zeke zeke Member 792 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: Adelaide Posted 05/08/04 10:46 AM Posted 05/08/04 10:46 AM I started to get worried when you said you wanted to 'drive one into a Frenchman instead of trying Greek with a Frenchy'Errr....when I said what?!?If I said that I'm worried about me too. With that level of recall, I wouldn't want you giving evidence against me in court.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 7d Location: Toowoomba Posted 05/08/04 01:13 PM Posted 05/08/04 01:13 PM Yeah, France is OK. Not sure about the French though. :lol:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now