GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 04/08/04 01:26 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:26 AM :lol:
eatV8 Artificially Aspirated Member 951 Member For: 22y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/08/04 01:28 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:28 AM (edited) LOL Where do I apply? I will get the card if that picture is on it! Edited 04/08/04 01:29 AM by eatV8
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 04/08/04 01:28 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:28 AM
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 04/08/04 01:31 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:31 AM that's gold, Jerry, gold I tells ya!
Guest anycolouraslongas Guests Posted 04/08/04 01:32 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:32 AM an award winning ad if I ever saw one :lol: :lol: :lol:
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/08/04 01:33 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:33 AM Gonna take the old b@stard a while to live this down....
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 14d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 04/08/04 01:34 AM Author Posted 04/08/04 01:34 AM
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/08/04 01:50 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:50 AM Good one Glenn.Although I do have copyright on that photo, and it's just one in my growing "Ken collection", I have no problems with as many people using it as many times as they want, as long as it causes maximum embarrassment.The only possible reason that I could ask it to stop is if Ken updates his signature to admit that Blueprint rules.... as it does!Brian
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 2d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 04/08/04 01:59 AM Posted 04/08/04 01:59 AM just wondering what kinda of madness will happen when ken see's this
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/08/04 02:05 AM Posted 04/08/04 02:05 AM just wondering what kinda of madness will happen when ken see's this No problems; that photo has already been posted in 4 threads .... this makes it number 5..... as well as hoot's avatar.Ken just loves all this attention.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now