14th or 15th aug

XR6_ED

• zeke
  • Member For: 20y 9m 29d

We're more likely to be able to make a Sunday day cruise than a Sat nite one. Dates depend on Mrs z's equestrian activities. I know she's riding in a competition on 8 August, but I can go without her....more chance of keeping up with the young hotshots if she's not in the passenger seat anyway. Funny how much that extra 45-50Kg can slow you down!

• Member For: 21y 1m 4d

hiya Zeke the 8th is out for me as the ute will be coming back from victoria on that sunday and since voy out for the 14-15 looks like 21 or 22... MR X's mystery tour of the south at night has been the best cruise yet....Best thing about the night cruises NO traffic <_< Anyway this is just to test the waters to see if we can come up with a date that agrees with most people,but if we could all agree and have all sth aust members that would be even better :w00t2:

We're more likely to be able to make a Sunday day cruise than a Sat nite one. Dates depend on Mrs z's equestrian activities. I know she's riding in a competition on 8 August, but I can go without her....more chance of keeping up with the young hotshots if she's not in the passenger seat anyway. Funny how much that extra 45-50Kg can slow you down!

Its called a handbrake mate.