xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/04 08:34 AM Posted 12/07/04 08:34 AM Hi all,I was driving along the hume hwy last weekend and an xr6 pulled up along side me. It was blue, but not blueprint. I have a photo from my phone but it doesn't show a true indication of the colour. Now I know it looks like blueprint in the photo, but it was a pastle powder lighter shade of blue. As it turned off the hume it drove past a blueprint xr6 and it confirmed it was not blueprint.Anyhow here is the photo
shockwave Member 129 Member For: 22y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/07/04 08:46 AM Posted 12/07/04 08:46 AM Looks like you've got one of the first photos of Velocity there mate!
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 9m 5d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 12/07/04 08:57 AM Posted 12/07/04 08:57 AM not much difference there...if id seen it I woulda thought it was blueprint
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 12/07/04 09:06 AM Posted 12/07/04 09:06 AM Hi all,I was driving along the hume hwy last weekend and an xr6 pulled up along side me. It was blue, but not blueprint. I have a photo from my phone but it doesn't show a true indication of the colour. Now I know it looks like blueprint in the photo, but it was a pastle powder lighter shade of blue. As it turned off the hume it drove past a blueprint xr6 and it confirmed it was not blueprint.Anyhow here is the photoYeh, bloody awful isn't it!! ..............Kinda like Blueprint that's been in the sun for 20 years!! :lol: Mark.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 12/07/04 09:06 AM Posted 12/07/04 09:06 AM Looks alright, how did it look in the flesh?
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 14d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 12/07/04 09:08 AM Posted 12/07/04 09:08 AM When I first saw it on the road about 2 months ago I thought it was a blueprint car that was really dirty, but then I remembered that there was a new blue on the way as I had seen the new color charts.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 12/07/04 09:20 AM Posted 12/07/04 09:20 AM Looks alright, how did it look in the flesh? I mean it looks awful in the flesh Glenn. I see it almost daily.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 14d Posted 12/07/04 11:25 AM Posted 12/07/04 11:25 AM Get us some decent pics then CHIPS...
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 12/07/04 11:36 AM Posted 12/07/04 11:36 AM Get us some decent pics then CHIPS... No cameras allowed at work!!
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 12/07/04 11:44 AM Posted 12/07/04 11:44 AM It's not offshore is it? I have a photo of an offshore T on the back of a transporter, but the quality is ghey.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now