crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 08/07/04 10:28 AM Posted 08/07/04 10:28 AM G'Day guys,I am heading down to Wagga next week, arrive late Tuesday, got a business lunch Wednesday, anyone wanting to catch up Wednesday arvo/night for a beer and/or a T comparisson...pm me.Chris
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 09/07/04 09:22 AM Posted 09/07/04 09:22 AM dam that's close to me...you might see my bro's ute there when your aroundhe works at wagga prestige, has a phantum xr6 ute with hardcover and spoileryou should pm dank, he is from wagga I believe
pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 09/07/04 08:45 PM Posted 09/07/04 08:45 PM Just happends to be the night im on duty.. bugger it. I'll try to get off but I cant guarantee it. If you and a couple of guys get together let me know and I will try to turn upPedroAUIII XR8
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 09/07/04 10:40 PM Author Posted 09/07/04 10:40 PM Just happends to be the night im on duty.. bugger it. I'll try to get off but I cant guarantee it. If you and a couple of guys get together let me know and I will try to turn upPedroAUIII XR8 on duty???????? what line of work Mr Pedro? Do you wear a blue uniform? Should I be wary driving around Wagga? Have you guys adopted the 50km/h in all streets rule?
-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 22d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/07/04 03:40 AM Posted 10/07/04 03:40 AM they have a really screwy road speed limitssometimes its 50, then 60 then back to 50 and then down to 40 (school but since holidays) so be wary of signs and watch your speed
crisso . Legacy Donating Member 1,199 Member For: 22y 10m 13d Location: Sydney Posted 10/07/04 04:25 AM Author Posted 10/07/04 04:25 AM they have a really screwy road speed limitssometimes its 50, then 60 then back to 50 and then down to 40 (school but since holidays) so be wary of signs and watch your speed sounds a bit like Sydney :lol:
pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 15d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 10/07/04 11:14 AM Posted 10/07/04 11:14 AM Nope im not a boy in blue.. im a boy in green..I am a recruit instructor the army here in wagga waggaPedro
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 12/07/04 11:00 AM Posted 12/07/04 11:00 AM Sounds good. PM on the way with mobile details.
dankman Member 270 Member For: 23y 2m 7d Location: zadank village Canberra Posted 12/07/04 11:08 AM Posted 12/07/04 11:08 AM DOH!I just read the date on the first post Crisso. You mean tomorrow as in the 13th?I'll be flying to Melbourne tomorrow arvo for work and wont be back till friday Sorry dude.ChrisP
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now