F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 20/07/04 10:11 AM Posted 20/07/04 10:11 AM Geez Scotty, you will think of anything to see that 4th gear burnout wouldn't you ?? Can I use the "spare the tyres" argument??
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 20/07/04 10:46 AM Posted 20/07/04 10:46 AM Geez Scotty, you will think of anything to see that 4th gear burnout wouldn't you ?? Can I use the "spare the tyres" argument?? just roll throught the water and stab it up to 5000 and back.. I snuck up there on saturday night and was discusted with a 12.77 cause I done a big burnout and put too much heat in the motor and engine bay..
axw01 Legacy Donating Member 127 Member For: 23y 6m 19d Location: Brisbane QLD Posted 20/07/04 01:49 PM Posted 20/07/04 01:49 PM count me in .... these events are heaps of fun.... not recommended to be done with partners though!! I've seen some close calls...
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 20/07/04 11:25 PM Posted 20/07/04 11:25 PM Can I use the "spare the tyres" argument?? NoScotty
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 21/07/04 12:06 AM Posted 21/07/04 12:06 AM Harsh Scotty, harsh.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 22/07/04 07:46 PM Posted 22/07/04 07:46 PM Ok guys and girls three weeks to go lets start posting who is going lets try for over thrity cars come on.We have our volinteers all ready.Thanks tab and red nut.Ian
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 22/07/04 11:10 PM Posted 22/07/04 11:10 PM I'm there.
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 22/07/04 11:31 PM Posted 22/07/04 11:31 PM you can count on 4cars from us and maybe 3 othersjeff
sbr79 Member 280 Member For: 22y 3m 4d Posted 23/07/04 12:15 AM Posted 23/07/04 12:15 AM well since Garden city is a small cherpy away from my house I guess I will try and get there. Hey can I just ask if XR8 owners are allowed to join in the festivities of this club, I work with a guy who has a FULLY SIC xr8, sounds F^%^&%$en sweet, with its twin exhaust set-up. He might be interested, I will check if that's ok.Hey also I was wondering if the organisers were expecting heaps of back pats afterward, I have come to realise, that the other QLD club, not going to mention their name, seem to fill the forums with people carrying on like the organising commitee is some sort of GOD, they don't mention the fact that without everyone involved there is no event, I can't stand that sh*t, Thank you and weldone should be enough but to carry on as they do, it makes me sick to think they carry on on and on about the organising people. Not saying it is easy for you guys here to organise it, but you guys in this club seem more down to earth and expect nothing more than a thanks and weldone, of course as long as we all enjoy it aay?Well Na thunder I'll be there with my cardboard cut out supercharger stickytaped on to the block
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Location: North Brisbane Posted 23/07/04 12:25 AM Posted 23/07/04 12:25 AM Any hassles and the perpetrators get strapped into the back of the ute and then driven around the carpark at light speed................
Recommended Posts