Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Hi,

I know that not a lot of people, if any, have had a service done, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much it costs these days. I currently own a ss Late model camira and it cost me $160 yesterday for a 30000k service, I pick my Ford up in April, just curious as to how much it would cost for a ford service.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

depends on what service, whether it is a interim (drop oil, change filter etc), minor (air filter plus minor etc) or major (fuel filter, plugs, change diff and g/box fluids etc) we will wait and see I guess! $160 service for a Late model camira would have been maybe a minor service? (I hope) :thumbsup:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 3d
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

air filter is in a major, minor service is only oil and oil filter. major is plugs fuel filter air filter and checking all the engine settings

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

we put filters on all falcons at 45k's. I wouldn't like my car running around with the same air filter for over two years!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...