mjh Member 156 Member For: 23y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 06/03/03 03:43 AM Posted 06/03/03 03:43 AM Hi,I know that not a lot of people, if any, have had a service done, but I was wondering if anyone knew how much it costs these days. I currently own a ss Late model camira and it cost me $160 yesterday for a 30000k service, I pick my Ford up in April, just curious as to how much it would cost for a ford service.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/03 09:59 AM Posted 06/03/03 09:59 AM depends on what service, whether it is a interim (drop oil, change filter etc), minor (air filter plus minor etc) or major (fuel filter, plugs, change diff and g/box fluids etc) we will wait and see I guess! $160 service for a Late model camira would have been maybe a minor service? (I hope)
OwnaXR6T Member 1,519 Member For: 23y 10m 4d Location: Sydney Australia Posted 07/03/03 05:16 AM Posted 07/03/03 05:16 AM air filter is in a major, minor service is only oil and oil filter. major is plugs fuel filter air filter and checking all the engine settings
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 07/03/03 09:38 PM Posted 07/03/03 09:38 PM we put filters on all falcons at 45k's. I wouldn't like my car running around with the same air filter for over two years!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now