Jump to content

What Dates To Go?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 28d
  • Gender: Female
Posted

Hi All, I have been to Wilsons Prom and just thought you guys might like to know, it costs per car to get in. $10 per car. The drive there is straight, no windy roads like Marysville ( :glad: ) Wilsons Prom is about an hour and 40 mins from Cranbourne. Beautiful Spot for hikes. Oh yeah no animals aloud either in the park.

Sounds like a great cruise to me George. Phillip Island is another good attraction to show off our T's :spoton:

  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

that's sounds good Ally...PHILLIP ISLAND don't forget that Wilsons Prom was just an idea any other places of mention are welcome too :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne / Wantirna
Posted

Sorry Guys the 4 is out for me. It's the middle of the school holidays and I am going on a big drive. All the way to the Gold Coast. :spoton:

(your welcome to join me for 2 weeks of sun I hope)

I usally do the drive up in a day and a half and back in 1. Haven't done it in the T yet so it will be intresting.

Already got the radar detector organised!

And better still the roof mounted DVD to keep the kids quiet.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 3d
  • Location: Somewhere
Posted

WOO HOOO

I should have my car by then, apparently around the 22nd June.........

Has anyone given mutch thought about Mornington/Sorrento/Rosebud or even

Cowes.......

Especially parking 20 or so XR6/XR6T should raise a few eyebrows on the main drag?

This would also perhaps suit a few who live on the other side of melbourne to come join the ride.

Wils Prom is a bit far for some.....For me its alright as I live in Langwarrin (picture a traingle between Frankston, Mt Eliza and then Langwarrin).

What do you all think?

dutchie

June 2004 XR6T Sedan, Blueprint, SSS, Electric Sunroof, Premium Sound, Portable Garmin 60C Color Sat Nav, Tinted Windows, Alarm, Towpack, XR Scuffs, Rear Windscreen Sun Shade, Turbo logo on front 1/4 panels, FPV Sports Jacket, Wheel Locknuts, XR Mats, Foglight Covers.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 23d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Another good drive in that side of town is to Korumburra. The drive there is scenic but fairly straight. From Korumburra to Warragul there is a quiet windy road (not too windy) about 45kms long then you could return from Warragul down the princess. From Cranbourne return trip is approx 180kms. Bear in mind those who come from the other side of town will easily double this for the day so those who live this side should be considerate of this.

In the warmer months we should do the reverse and head towards the other side of town Gelong way perhaps someone from that side could look out for a good run for say late October early Nov. Anything later is too close to Christmas and I know I am fairly commited with family and work fuctions till late Jan.

Not too sure of what is around there in the way of BBQ etc but my wife and I went to Coal Creek it is a historic village in dire need of some TLC. I was quite surprised to see how poorly maintained it was and the highlight of the day was just to go for a cruise in the T. The historic village although nice again was a bit of a let down.

http://www.coalcreekvillage.com.au/

See the site above for more info on Coal Creek

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted

All great ideas for cruises keep them coming guys, for those who can't make it the 4th then the date can be negotioble, just state what date you like :blush:

  • Forum Superhero
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 10m 14d
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico
Posted

Sorry George probably won't be in this one, OS until mid August from the start of July.

Mate you were'nt at the get together the other night?

  • In Your Face
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peninsula
Posted
Mate you were'nt at the get together the other night?

that's because l had other plans JB...maybe next time, you won't miss me :lol:

  • Site protagonist
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: At the lights, waiting for you.
Posted

I'm able to come along the following dates, all Sundays. June 27, July 4,11,18. Don't really care where we go as I'm centrally located. :blush: The only thing I ask is that I'd like to be 1 or 2 cars behind Deek so I dont miss the action this time. :blush:

Geea. :bomb:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...