TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 12/06/04 11:53 PM Posted 12/06/04 11:53 PM Good onya craig, Only a matter of time b4 u make the 12 sec club. Just goes to show what a machine the r6 turbos are well done1 regardsStang I think you ment 11 sec club
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 13/06/04 04:10 AM Author Posted 13/06/04 04:10 AM well done geea, VERY good times with the T on street tyresWouldnt it be a quite an achievment if you beat mark's stage lll time on street tyres! At the moment Amberley are working on their own intercooler for the "T". I'll see how this goes and if they are happy with it I would hope to get one fitted in the next few months. Once I get the bigger intercooler I feel that the car should be able to get into the 11's on street tyres. That said though, feeling the car should do it and actually doing it could be two very different things. Geea.
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 5m 30d Posted 13/06/04 12:59 PM Posted 13/06/04 12:59 PM Top effort Craig!
cuspub Greg Brindley Member 97 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 14/06/04 05:37 AM Posted 14/06/04 05:37 AM Great achievement Craig!
Rodderz Member 92 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Posted 14/06/04 08:58 AM Posted 14/06/04 08:58 AM well done geea, VERY good times with the T on street tyresWouldnt it be a quite an achievment if you beat mark's stage lll time on street tyres!At the moment Amberley are working on their own intercooler for the "T". I'll see how this goes and if they are happy with it I would hope to get one fitted in the next few months. Once I get the bigger intercooler I feel that the car should be able to get into the 11's on street tyres. That said though, feeling the car should do it and actually doing it could be two very different things. Geea. yes an 11 on street tyres would be hard, especially the launch, mark (100%) had major dramas taking off with his stage lll on boardBut imagine, it'd be one of the fastest street-driven cars on street tyres in the land!
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 14/06/04 08:26 PM Posted 14/06/04 08:26 PM 1 thing for sure, Gman won't die wondering, that's for sureScotty
Guest Big Mick Guests Posted 14/06/04 11:02 PM Posted 14/06/04 11:02 PM Well done Geea, great time and mph. They are some very consistent times too!Looks like this Friday night will be HUGE..Mick
Guest Tockley Guests Posted 15/06/04 01:05 AM Posted 15/06/04 01:05 AM Well Done Mate! I've got this Friday off so It would be good to come with you and see you get a sub 12.5!!
JB Forum Superhero Legacy Donating Member 3,109 Member For: 22y 10m 3d Location: Eastern Suburbs of Mexico Posted 15/06/04 01:57 AM Posted 15/06/04 01:57 AM Nice one Craig!!! Great to hear mate.Next mod is to spray it white is'nt it? That way you will earn more respect! :lol: See ya Friday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now