Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 11/06/04 09:01 AM Posted 11/06/04 09:01 AM So anyone who can tell me and others what to ask for when we go to joe blows parts shop can you please tell me.I have put off doing this as I am unsure as what the light even looks like.So can someone who bought them and did installed them please tell me where you bought them and what you asked for.ThanksWayne
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/06/04 09:38 AM Posted 11/06/04 09:38 AM from memory its a 5w wedge globe.I'm 100% sure about the wedge globe part, not sure about the power.You can get em from any servo, or supercheap,etc..
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/06/04 09:38 AM Posted 11/06/04 09:38 AM it is a 5watt wedge globe. The autoparts shop will know
DallasQLD Legacy Donating Member 1,197 Member For: 23y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: Albany Creek QLD Posted 11/06/04 10:00 AM Posted 11/06/04 10:00 AM Do a search for this topic and you will find plenty of posts
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 11/06/04 10:16 AM Posted 11/06/04 10:16 AM It is a 5W wedge, so now you can choose between globes (with coloured condoms) or LEDs. I have red LED footwell lights in my T and every new person who sits in my beast goes "ga ga" over them.
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 1d Location: Sydney Posted 11/06/04 11:14 AM Posted 11/06/04 11:14 AM Ask and you shall receive Scruffman.Austa Auto Wedge Globes 12V 3Watt Part No.194cGot mine at the Shell Servo on Cowpasture RdHonest Gaza
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 11/06/04 12:00 PM Author Posted 11/06/04 12:00 PM Ta muchly Gazza and all other replies apart from Dallas's.ThanksWayne
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 17d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 11/06/04 12:01 PM Author Posted 11/06/04 12:01 PM It is a 5W wedge, so now you can choose between globes (with coloured condoms) or LEDs. I have red LED footwell lights in my T and every new person who sits in my beast goes "ga ga" over them. OK im interested more info please
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/06/04 12:31 PM Posted 11/06/04 12:31 PM Scruff,Go to JayCar or a larger Autopars store. They will have LED replacement globes for most types. You can LED your whole car if you wish. I am going with the blue footwell lights and the little lights in the back
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 13/06/04 09:47 AM Posted 13/06/04 09:47 AM Got down on my knees and I think I found the socket in the passengers side, what about the drivers side??? guys. P.S. I'm dislexic and I have short arms any help would be appreciated. Also bad knees.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now