Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 03/06/04 04:14 PM Posted 03/06/04 04:14 PM I just completed installing the surface mount power window illumination option that was shown to us by those pioneering members in another thread.Like all who have had this mod done, I think its looks AWESOME!. So if anyone from Sydney wants to see how it works and how good a job I did and is wanting to get me to do it for them. I am more than willing.Cost will be 3 packs of SMD LEDS at $18.00 a pack that YOU will have to buy from Jaycar before fronting up.I have surface mount resistors that can be used but only for the first couple of volunteers oops I mean takers.So pm if your intereseted and well organise a meeting time. It will take about 1 hour from pulling switches out to reinstalling them.I work at Chullora and live at Prestons. If that gives you any idea of how you could catch up with me.EnjoyWaynePS wine and beer will be gladly accepted
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 03/06/04 04:16 PM Author Posted 03/06/04 04:16 PM Oh like the member from QLD if anyone else wishes to send me them from interstate or the outback. I will do that as well. PM me and well organise itWayne
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 03/06/04 08:48 PM Posted 03/06/04 08:48 PM Hi Wayne,we are interested.please tell me what days / time you are free & me & some crownies will come for a drive.Steve
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 04/06/04 12:02 AM Posted 04/06/04 12:02 AM Kewl stuff. What colour did you do yours in?
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 04/06/04 12:35 AM Posted 04/06/04 12:35 AM Sent you a PM re:same.
Honest Gaza The Thief of BadGags Legacy Donating Member 527 Member For: 23y 8d Location: Sydney Posted 04/06/04 12:56 AM Posted 04/06/04 12:56 AM Scruffman....did you do all 4 doors or just the fronts ?
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/06/04 01:11 AM Posted 04/06/04 01:11 AM Pm on its way Wayne
muzzzza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 10d Location: Sydney South Posted 04/06/04 01:33 AM Posted 04/06/04 01:33 AM Hi Wayne,Also interested, PM on it's way.Like Honest Gaza asked, did you do all the switches.
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 04/06/04 10:03 AM Author Posted 04/06/04 10:03 AM GuysOK I did mine in the Blue ones.Yes all four doors have been done.I have had 9 people ask so far. so I will go through each request in the order they arrived. So please be patient we are all busy people.I assume that I will be running out of the SMD resistors. as I bought the bulk pack that jaycar sell for like $50 and I only use one value from it. So I will try to find a place to buy the resistors singularly and then instruct you where to go and get them.Just went out and looked at them again. Wayne
Scruffman Member 256 Member For: 22y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Prestons NSW Posted 04/06/04 10:25 AM Author Posted 04/06/04 10:25 AM OK just read though all the pm I have received already. damn some of you are to keen OK.I have premium sound in my car. So I am farmiliar with this only. Not to say that others wont be done assuming they are possible but the 1 hour time is the time for prem sounds cars.I have not added a red light on the rear window lock YET but maybe next time I take them out ill have a look at this.ThanksWayne
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now