Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Location: Maitland, NSW
Posted

I picked up my Mandarin T today and I have to say:

OH MY GOD, HOW GOOD IS THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Words can't describe how, when you put your foot down, it really digs in and drives you into the back of the seat! I've never driven anything that came even close to that feeling.

I don't think it has really sunk in yet that I actually own this awsome machine sitting in my driveway, it's not a test driver or a friends car.

I have been driving it pretty much non stop since I drove it out of the dealers yard at about 11:00am this morning and I'm VERY happy to say I haven't heard any clunks, knocks or whines.

I don't think I'm going to sleep much tonight, my heart is still pounding from my last little "squirt" :lol:

:w00t2::w00t2::w00t2::w00t2:

  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Great news. Enjoy. :lol:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

mmmmm another Luxury pack member

We should start an exclusive Luxury T Club.......Climate control rocks.

I have mine at 21c and the wife at 23c and you can feel the difference when you reach across the car. I am SOOOOOO glad I ordered this option

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Location: Maitland, NSW
Posted

The dual zone climate control is soooo good!

I really like the auto headlights too. When it gets dark, the lights come on. When it lightens up, out they go. I love this car! :D

Guest anycolouraslongas
  • Guests
Posted

another lucky bugger - good to hear. Tell me something though - are the window controls illuminated?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 17d
  • Location: Maitland, NSW
Posted

It looks like the window controls are NOT illuminated. I think that may be a mod I'll look at doing later on...

On one hand it's annoying when trying to find the right window control in the dark but on the other hand, with the climate control, I can't think of why I might need to open a window at night... oh well, something to think about...

Guest den_iel
  • Guests
Posted (edited)
It looks like the window controls are NOT illuminated. I think that may be a mod I'll look at doing later on...

On one hand it's annoying when trying to find the right window control in the dark but on the other hand, with the climate control, I can't think of why I might need to open a window at night... oh well, something to think about...

I thought it was something which car manufacturers planned into their cars?

I know the ghia's switches are illuminated...

Edited by den_iel
  • ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 22d
  • Location: Sydney Bronx :)
Posted

Hi Dsan.......congrats on the new car, I remember when I gave my baby her first squirt......awsome :)

Happy Driving

Guest SV8VY
  • Guests
Posted

:D Yep a good feeling when buying a new car you have wanted for a while.

I suggest you grab a chair and just look at the detail some poor beggar has been working his arse off to make and design.

I also suggest you take many pics as it is only new and shiny for a little while and add an image to the pc as a wallpaper.

mmmm new car smell

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...