phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 10:20 AM Posted 19/05/04 10:20 AM hey guys remember me, I smashed my car christmas eve, and I finelly got it back last week.its as good as new and I got the rocker cover painted and the intercoolers paintedthe first pic is the before photo
phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 10:23 AM Author Posted 19/05/04 10:23 AM another
phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 10:26 AM Author Posted 19/05/04 10:26 AM another
phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 10:28 AM Author Posted 19/05/04 10:28 AM last one
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 19/05/04 10:39 AM Posted 19/05/04 10:39 AM Looks nice there phantomxr6turbo ...take care of it this time. By the way how did you smash it?
phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 10:48 AM Author Posted 19/05/04 10:48 AM I was coming back from the coast and a bloody volvo driver turned in front of me at a set of lights and I t-boned her (her fault of course )and I will look after her this time
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 19/05/04 10:50 AM Posted 19/05/04 10:50 AM I was coming back from the coast and a bloody volvo driver turned in front of me at a set of lights and I t-boned her (her fault of course )and I will look after her this time NOT A VOLVO... sounds like Ken in his Sunday car :lol:
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 19/05/04 10:59 AM Posted 19/05/04 10:59 AM Very, very nice. Hmm, already got a slap on the head when I saw the 'colour coded' head....."No, don't get any ideas".....lol. Should count my lucky stars she's letting me supercharge the N/A.Here's hoping there are no further incidents. Glad for you that she's finally back. Another fine example of Phantom beauty.
phantomxr6turbo Member 60 Member For: 22y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: canberra A.C.T Posted 19/05/04 11:08 AM Author Posted 19/05/04 11:08 AM Very, very nice. Hmm, already got a slap on the head when I saw the 'colour coded' head....."No, don't get any ideas".....lol. Should count my lucky stars she's letting me supercharge the N/A.hehe sorry to get u in trouble mate :lol:, but can't wait to see the supercharge!!!!go the phantoms
Guest Guests Posted 19/05/04 11:23 AM Posted 19/05/04 11:23 AM Good to see another brudda on the road again.How long were you off the road? not 5 months surley.vik
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now