Guest beaver1 Guests Posted 13/05/04 08:50 AM Posted 13/05/04 08:50 AM Hi missxr the part number for pocket is wr2a 18846aaw ppe2060 but I think ford have deleted them.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/05/04 08:54 AM Posted 13/05/04 08:54 AM You sure about that part number beaver? Dont get me wrong, but I am nearly 99% sure Ford still sell them. I sold one to a guy not long ago.... if they are gone, I could probably source you one through another dealer Ant.
XRBloke Legacy Donating Member 1,219 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Posted 13/05/04 09:24 AM Posted 13/05/04 09:24 AM Yeh they are refered to as coin pockets, the only thing apparently you can only get them in the graphite colour, so you have to paint them black - but im not 100% sure about that one.
MISSXR Legacy Donating Member 623 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Female Location: IN YOUR NIGHTMARES Posted 14/05/04 09:40 AM Author Posted 14/05/04 09:40 AM Thanks everyone for the info on the space pocket, and yes they exist and Ford make them. Here is the end result, I love it and it sounds awesome My 10 Inch subs behind the seats...Two amps under the Sub box, splits, and whatever else, I dunno can't understand the invoice... :lol: and here is my new JVC head unit.... Pictures look not so good, oh well, have to wait till daylight and I'll take some better pics
bara Member 183 Member For: 23y 2m 20d Location: Gold Coast Posted 14/05/04 09:45 AM Posted 14/05/04 09:45 AM Fully sik moitYou are like doof doof queen ey moit.DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/04 12:26 AM Posted 15/05/04 12:26 AM Goos stuff! Glad to hear you are happy with the sound! Utes respond very well to a well installed aftermarket sound system.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 17/05/04 05:36 AM Posted 17/05/04 05:36 AM Thanks everyone for the info on the space pocket, and yes they exist and Ford make them. Here is the end result, I love it and it sounds awesome My 10 Inch subs behind the seats...Two amps under the Sub box, splits, and whatever else, I dunno can't understand the invoice... :lol: and here is my new JVC head unit.... Pictures look not so good, oh well, have to wait till daylight and I'll take some better pics Nicely done Very professional, I bet it sounds awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now