Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/05/04 02:38 AM Posted 10/05/04 02:38 AM If any Sydney guys or gals want a new Ford, go see RATT (AKA Dean) at *****. He's a top bloke. Not like most other salesmen. :D*Link edited**Post edited, bordering on advertising*Are we going a little bit too far with this advertising thing??If a member has received great service and/or deal on their new car (after all this site is about our cars) shouldn't this be allowing on the site?I know I am always interested to hear about good dealers for when I am ready to replace my car. It's pretty obvious where he got his car from mate... That wasn't my point but you have added weight to my statement.
BRENCH Member 11 Member For: 22y 4m 18d Posted 10/05/04 03:36 AM Posted 10/05/04 03:36 AM I think its a good move by ford in a way. But they got to be careful cause Expensive Daewoo had there series colours like TIGER, hyper mica, that purple now they are worth sh*t all!!!!!
BA_Turbs Member 836 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 10/05/04 04:59 AM Posted 10/05/04 04:59 AM It's pretty obvious where he got his car from mate... Hahaha Really? I missed it.Can I phone a friend?
RATT Member 230 Member For: 23y 10m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/04 01:22 AM Posted 11/05/04 01:22 AM (edited) If any Sydney guys or gals want a new Ford, go see RATT (AKA Dean) at *****. He's a top bloke. Not like most other salesmen. :D*Link edited**Post edited, bordering on advertising*Are we going a little bit too far with this advertising thing??If a member has received great service and/or deal on their new car (after all this site is about our cars) shouldn't this be allowing on the site?I know I am always interested to hear about good dealers for when I am ready to replace my car. It's pretty obvious where he got his car from mate... Sorta obvious, though it's at Smithfield not Liverpool. Edited 11/05/04 01:25 AM by RATT
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/05/04 01:51 AM Posted 11/05/04 01:51 AM Sorta obvious, though it's at Smithfield not Liverpool. Really obvious actually, he is obviously happy with the customer service, couldn't of been liverpool
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/05/04 11:27 AM Posted 11/05/04 11:27 AM It's pretty obvious where he got his car from mate...Hahaha Really? I missed it.Can I phone a friend? NO phone OPSM, that avatar is freaking me outScotty CCC
Guest wally Guests Posted 17/05/04 10:57 PM Posted 17/05/04 10:57 PM You can still order Blueprint until July production , the new colour is SHOCKWAVEIt is darker than Blueprint and most dealers should have a sample of it by now.It will be available in August production across the Falcon range
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 09/06/04 12:16 PM Posted 09/06/04 12:16 PM You can still order Blueprint until July production , the new colour is SHOCKWAVEIt is darker than Blueprint and most dealers should have a sample of it by now.It will be available in August production across the Falcon range Ford site now updated to include Shockwave. http://www.ford.com.au/configurator/config...le=32&model=166
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 10/06/04 07:18 AM Posted 10/06/04 07:18 AM looks a lot like narooma, I bet its stacks different in the flesh. Looks Good!
tomsykes Member 35 Member For: 23y 1m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 12/06/04 10:48 AM Posted 12/06/04 10:48 AM Has anyone been able to find a "real" picture of Shockwave? I've looked at a few dealers, and the ford site isn't really the best to judge a colour.Anyone know of dealers in Melbourne with a Shockwave model???Or a pic on the netThanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now