Guest wally Guests Posted 27/02/03 10:13 PM Posted 27/02/03 10:13 PM Tracking sido's to get accurate dates at the moment is difficult , the demand for XR 's and options is unprecedented .Supply issues can hold a vehicle up midstream , freight , getting through the delivery process at the dealerships all can compound a very minor delay.I prefer to advise a customer an approximate date to avoid any dissapointment on expected delivery date(sorry Richdave), many of the delays are outside the dealers control but we try....
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 11d Location: Melbourne Posted 27/02/03 11:23 PM Author Posted 27/02/03 11:23 PM Hi Wally !!.... hope your message isn't "directly" intended for my behalf? .... (I KNOW you'll be doing your best!)... Interesting, though, that Dave bought up my SIDO ( on Ford forums) & It showed Bl orange , cloth int, AND 215:65 x 16" tyres & wheels??.. Hmmm, wonder if they are at least , ALLOY??..
davocol Member 52 Member For: 23y 10m 17d Gender: Male Posted 01/03/03 10:38 AM Posted 01/03/03 10:38 AM Tracking sido's to get accurate dates at the moment is difficult , the demand for XR 's and options is unprecedented .Supply issues can hold a vehicle up midstream , freight , getting through the delivery process at the dealerships all can compound a very minor delay.I prefer to advise a customer an approximate date to avoid any dissapointment on expected delivery date(sorry Richdave), many of the delays are outside the dealers control but we try.... Hey mate, I totally understand that's why I always stress when I give an update that they do change and not to hassle the dealer or FCSD for that matter. I only provide these as a rough guide as they do change very often.
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 02/03/03 07:21 AM Posted 02/03/03 07:21 AM 345469 your Orange Xr6 Turbo?? that's not whats in your sig is due for build next month and should arrive on the 19th March (est) ???! It better not be Blood Orange! Am definitely waiting on a Mercury Silver model here, so I better contact Craig about this ASAP. I hope the March 19th delivery date is correct though!
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 03/03/03 01:07 AM Posted 03/03/03 01:07 AM Turns out I was given the wrong SIDO. My correct SIDO is 364760. Has just started build so should only be a few weeks to go all going well
F6 RAPID Formerly Turbo6 Legacy Donating Member 2,332 Member For: 23y 8m 25d Location: North Brisbane Posted 03/03/03 01:30 AM Posted 03/03/03 01:30 AM Just FYI, mine is 345192 and it should arrive here this week.So, if it is in numerical order, take from this what you will.Apparently, someone did write that Ford were shipping (literally!) cars up here to Brisbane because they cannot keep pace with demand. However, the XR's etc were still being trucked up. Thank god for that - if you have heard the stories about the wharfies loading and unloading cars. Time trials anyone ?????????
muzzzza Member 103 Member For: 23y 8m 4d Location: Sydney South Posted 04/03/03 05:41 AM Posted 04/03/03 05:41 AM I would also call the dealer and ask for your sido to be given ASAP. Davocol,Like you said, I have hassled the dealer & finally got a SIDO.Although the number worries me. (it's a lot higher than others are showing here)SIDO 374897 (Blueprint in & out XR6T, sunroof, premuim sound & a few other bits)Ordered Jan 10, originally quoted Apr 28 delivery.What do your estimates show ?Hopefully the dealer is being upfront with me.Thanks for help !!!
ONDOLE Member 70 Member For: 23y 7m 16d Posted 08/04/03 07:18 AM Posted 08/04/03 07:18 AM Hey davocol,Any info on 374237 ?Cheers. :D
Guest atessa Guests Posted 08/04/03 07:45 AM Posted 08/04/03 07:45 AM Davocol,I have hassled the dealer & finally got a SIDOSIDO 373725(Silhouette XR6T, sunroof, premuim sound side airbags & a few other bits)Ordered 9th Oct , Quoted Apr build.What do your estimates show ?Hopefully the dealer is being upfront with me.Thanks for your help !!!
Guest rpmjunky Guests Posted 21/04/03 08:31 AM Posted 21/04/03 08:31 AM are you still able to get updates on sido numbers davocol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now