Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 15d
  • Location: Toowoomba
Posted

Just wondering what people call their cars

I call mine the smile machine. When people ask why I named it something stupid like that I tell them to jump in and try not to smile.

  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

Like most I suppose ........ "the T " or on occasion "pull ya White Bast*rd"

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 19d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Like most I suppose ........ "the T " or on occasion "pull ya White Bast*rd"

What it's not SPARKLING JEWELS :crybaby:

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 10d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Used to be known as Bloodnut.

Now simply known as POS :angry:

Guest Scootre
  • Guests
Posted

Haven't we done this before? De Ja Vu perhaps.

Anyway... nope, no particular names for mine... providing it doesn't give me any grief.

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Location: Geelong
Posted
Used to be known as Bloodnut.

Now simply known as POS :angry:

Shunt getting to ya Simon? What happened with the Ford rep?

I call her Sweet Red, cause she's a pretty young red headed thing with nice legs!!

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted

Caution Foul (Censored) Language Below:

Dirty f*cking Nissan Piece-of-sh*t *beep*

and that's on a good day.

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
Like most I suppose ........ "the T " or on occasion "pull ya White Bast*rd"

What it's not SPARKLING JEWELS :banghead:

Jeff, Whatever do you mean?. LMAO :lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...