Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 18d
  • Location: Canberra
Posted

IT Security... looking for work to fund my soon-to-be-purchased BF FPV... :)

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 19d
Posted
I manage a supermarket. Well, it actually manages itself and I just show up and take credit for it. Simple really.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I try and do the same, But dont even have to turn up.

Should Try for the dole as a parttime job.

Could pay for the fuel

GC :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 15d
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

I have my own wine label I sell (mostly in SE Asia, very big there and Europe) you can go to my website at www.goldleafwines.com.au. I havn't really had the time to get it going in Australia, but if anyone knows or owns outlets that sell Wines, I'll send you samples to try :spoton: , or if you are just after some fantastic wines for yourself email me at .... [email protected]

cheers

Paul

  • Are we there yet?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

I do something with computer networking, I don't really understand it but that is ok because neither do most people....

If anyone needs my help please feel free to check out my website:

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTit...076451668X.html

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 8d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Well I own a security company here in melbourne. We supply guards for the worlds largest furniture retailer IKEA. We also do cash in Transit "Yes we play with guns".

So if anyone here requires cash or expensive stuff transported I am your man or if you need security of any kind ie Guards, Monitering and personal protection.

So if your in vic give me a PM :thumbsup:

  • ORSM Ford Cruisers!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Im a Signal Maintenance Technician for the Railways in Melbourne. Basically I fix and maintain all the signalling equipment used for trains, Boom Gates etc. I'll probably be the one your abusing when the booms are stuck down somewhere in Melbourne

Matt

  • Flaccid Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOONAMAH, go figure.....
Posted
Hi all,

Engine Reconditioner.

Do any exotics?

I've got a 5.3 V12 jag engine I'd like done....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...