-carty nutter Member 1,966 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 18/10/05 07:45 AM Posted 18/10/05 07:45 AM slicer/boner in abbitoir
physh Member 248 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Location: Canberra Posted 18/10/05 09:57 AM Posted 18/10/05 09:57 AM IT Security... looking for work to fund my soon-to-be-purchased BF FPV...
TRY29T Member 71 Member For: 21y 1m 20d Posted 18/10/05 10:57 AM Posted 18/10/05 10:57 AM I manage a supermarket. Well, it actually manages itself and I just show up and take credit for it. Simple really.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I try and do the same, But dont even have to turn up.Should Try for the dole as a parttime job.Could pay for the fuelGC
GT290 Member 320 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Location: Brisbane Posted 18/10/05 11:16 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:16 AM I have my own wine label I sell (mostly in SE Asia, very big there and Europe) you can go to my website at www.goldleafwines.com.au. I havn't really had the time to get it going in Australia, but if anyone knows or owns outlets that sell Wines, I'll send you samples to try , or if you are just after some fantastic wines for yourself email me at .... [email protected]cheersPaul
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 23y Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 18/10/05 11:44 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:44 AM I do something with computer networking, I don't really understand it but that is ok because neither do most people....If anyone needs my help please feel free to check out my website:http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTit...076451668X.html
XCITEXR Member 18 Member For: 21y 1m 7d Posted 18/10/05 11:55 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:55 AM I'm a mechanical technition at a Ford dealer.
minstral Member 115 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/05 11:57 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:57 AM Well I own a security company here in melbourne. We supply guards for the worlds largest furniture retailer IKEA. We also do cash in Transit "Yes we play with guns".So if anyone here requires cash or expensive stuff transported I am your man or if you need security of any kind ie Guards, Monitering and personal protection.So if your in vic give me a PM
ORSMBA ORSM Ford Cruisers! Legacy Donating Member 319 Member For: 21y 4m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/10/05 11:59 AM Posted 18/10/05 11:59 AM Im a Signal Maintenance Technician for the Railways in Melbourne. Basically I fix and maintain all the signalling equipment used for trains, Boom Gates etc. I'll probably be the one your abusing when the booms are stuck down somewhere in MelbourneMatt
gotxr6t Member 56 Member For: 21y 1m 14d Location: Sunshine Coast Posted 19/10/05 01:02 AM Posted 19/10/05 01:02 AM Hi all,Engine Reconditioner.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 19/10/05 07:31 AM Posted 19/10/05 07:31 AM Hi all,Engine Reconditioner.Do any exotics?I've got a 5.3 V12 jag engine I'd like done....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now