Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 11m 1d
  • Location: Mount Isa Queensland Go the Maroons
Posted

Guys is it possible to add a tech data section to the tuning pit. I have alot and would like to upload what I have to benifit all on the Forum. It is mainly turbo basics, injector listings, pipe flow characteristics. What does everyone think?

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 18d
  • Location: Siddie
Posted

SR71 - If you're willing to upload your info, I would love to read it.

This would be a great benefit to a lot of members. :loser:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...