SR-71 Blackbird Member 235 Member For: 22y 11m 1d Location: Mount Isa Queensland Go the Maroons Posted 02/05/04 01:37 AM Posted 02/05/04 01:37 AM Guys is it possible to add a tech data section to the tuning pit. I have alot and would like to upload what I have to benifit all on the Forum. It is mainly turbo basics, injector listings, pipe flow characteristics. What does everyone think?
slapnut Member 216 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Location: Siddie Posted 02/05/04 11:16 AM Posted 02/05/04 11:16 AM SR71 - If you're willing to upload your info, I would love to read it.This would be a great benefit to a lot of members.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now