Jump to content

Pc Support


Recommended Posts

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
Chicks at an IT Conference :lol:

I LOVE this!!!

Can't wait to show my wife and several work-mates ... great pic!!

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 27d
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

oh god I have all this ahead of me, seeing as though im studying Network engineeering. oh well things could be worse, I could have to go home and live with these people

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...