pedro Member 73 Member For: 23y 3m 23d Location: Wagga Wagga Posted 18/04/04 02:01 AM Posted 18/04/04 02:01 AM Guys I have an AUII XR8 with the Rebel body kit but I want to get a new front spoiler for it.. ( I recently scrapped it a bit) I want one with the driving lights in it. anyone got any suggestions for me.. web sites or whatever.. of a place that will install paint and attach the lights for metks pedro
Blown BA In Your Face Member 6,195 Member For: 23y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Peninsula Posted 18/04/04 02:04 AM Posted 18/04/04 02:04 AM Try this site GROUPE Aand this Bogan special
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now