TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 10/04/04 08:44 AM Author Posted 10/04/04 08:44 AM what part of the introduction system, of the GT, do you use. e.g is it the air filter box, and does K and N make air filters for the T yet? my intake is off the aps stage2 kit which I got second hand (you cant buy it from aps separately)
Wright'y Member 226 Member For: 22y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Darwin, NT Posted 10/04/04 10:56 AM Posted 10/04/04 10:56 AM ok,I found it on there site, thanks man
XR6ISM ASHA - Anti Stooge Hunter Association Member 535 Member For: 23y 4m Location: Sydney Bronx :) Posted 12/04/04 04:41 PM Posted 12/04/04 04:41 PM I dyno'd mine last week and got 202.5 rwkw. That was std other then k&n and BOV. I found that whether I had std or k&n it didnt make much difference. I will be fitting a BMC filter (which I hear are better then K&N) and exhaust to the car soon then will dyno it again.Should be withing a month or so, so if nobody has done it by then, ill post up my dyno graphs of std (with k&n and bov), std (with bmc and bov), exhaust with bmc and bovI have an arrangement with my mate, I will dyno the car with both 3" single exhaust and dual 2'5 ".Ill fill you guys in once im done
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 12/04/04 11:11 PM Posted 12/04/04 11:11 PM I dyno'd mine last week and got 202.5 rwkw. That was std other then k&n and BOV. I found that whether I had std or k&n it didnt make much difference. I will be fitting a BMC filter (which I hear are better then K&N) and exhaust to the car soon then will dyno it again.Should be withing a month or so, so if nobody has done it by then, ill post up my dyno graphs of std (with k&n and bov), std (with bmc and bov), exhaust with bmc and bovI have an arrangement with my mate, I will dyno the car with both 3" single exhaust and dual 2'5 ".Ill fill you guys in once im done If you do a full exhaust including cat and also do an airbox mod without adding a piggyback cpu, yuou might find that you go into limp mode when its cold. It might have better airflow in and out of the engine than the cpu allows and the cpu will think somethink is broken and put it in limp mode. In the past most experimenting has found that unless you change the cat the best mod to the exhaust is to remove the centre muffler, the cat is the biggest restriction.Geea.
turb06 Dark Knight Mafia Member No. - 666 Member 3,667 Member For: 23y 7m 16d Location: Toowoomba Posted 14/04/04 04:15 PM Posted 14/04/04 04:15 PM I have looked on the autospeed site and there isnt a filter specifically for the ba fords, so I am assuming its the same as the other filters for 4L fords. The 230x295 sized panel.Is this correct?
XRPhantom Member 173 Member For: 22y 11m 5d Location: NSW Posted 14/04/04 11:22 PM Posted 14/04/04 11:22 PM I have a K&N filter in my ute and it seems to go well.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 14/04/04 11:36 PM Posted 14/04/04 11:36 PM I have looked on the autospeed site and there isnt a filter specifically for the ba fords, so I am assuming its the same as the other filters for 4L fords. The 230x295 sized panel.Is this correct? The B.M.C panel filter part number is 327/04.Geea.
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 14/04/04 11:56 PM Author Posted 14/04/04 11:56 PM I have looked on the autospeed site and there isnt a filter specifically for the ba fords, so I am assuming its the same as the other filters for 4L fords. The 230x295 sized panel.Is this correct? b.m.c panel filter part no 327/04
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 15/04/04 12:06 AM Posted 15/04/04 12:06 AM I have looked on the autospeed site and there isnt a filter specifically for the ba fords, so I am assuming its the same as the other filters for 4L fords. The 230x295 sized panel.Is this correct?b.m.c panel filter part no 327/04 Typical "purple" car owner/driver, about 20minutes beinhd the HgAg. :lol: Geea.
TBO240 Member 628 Member For: 23y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Posted 15/04/04 12:21 AM Author Posted 15/04/04 12:21 AM I have looked on the autospeed site and there isnt a filter specifically for the ba fords, so I am assuming its the same as the other filters for 4L fords. The 230x295 sized panel.Is this correct?b.m.c panel filter part no 327/04 Typical "purple" car owner/driver, about 20minutes beinhd the HgAg. :lol: Geea. you got me there...but I replyed by following the link on my email and didnt bother to check the other replies.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now