Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '0-100 xr6'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Vehicle Discussions
    • XR6 Turbo
    • FPV & Tickford
    • XR8 & GT
    • G6E Turbo
    • Falcon Utes (UTEopia)
    • Territory Turbo
    • Euro Turbo Fords (Focus & Mondeo XR5)
    • Ford Discussion
    • Ford 4.0L N/A
    • Engine Conversions & Swaps
  • Community Zone
    • General Automotive Talk
    • Off-Topic
    • Media & Projects
    • Track & Strip Racing
    • Photo Gallery
  • Tech Workshops
    • General Tech
    • Audio & Visual
    • Interior & Exterior Workshop
    • Exhaust Workshop
    • Electrics Workshop
    • Wheels and Tyres
    • Suspension and Handling
    • Brakes
    • Driveline Workshop
    • Forced Induction Workshop
    • Engine Management & Fuel Systems
    • Engine Workshop
    • High Power Builds (300+ Club)
  • Regional Events
    • General Discussion
    • East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
    • Southern States (VIC, SA, TAS)
    • Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
    • New Zealand
  • Buy & Sell
    • Classifieds & Group Buys
  • The Site
    • Site Announcements
    • Site Support & Feedback

Product Groups

  • Advertisements
  • DM Packages
  • Merchandise
    • Stickers
    • Key Rings

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 1 result

  1. I have a 5-speed 2010 XR6 N/A. According to Wikipedia's page about "Ford Falcon", it claims that the stock 5-speed FG XR6 N/A makes 0-100 in 6.2 seconds. However, my 5-speed FG XR6 N/A does 0-100 in just over 7 seconds. I had no passengers in the car and the boot was empty (but the fuel tank was full). I also had it in "Performance Drive" mode (naturally). The highway I did my 0-100 had no incline or turns; it was completely flat and straight. I feel a bit jipped lol. I see videos on Youtube of guys getting their 5-speed N/A XR6s to do 0-100 in the low-to-mid 6 second range. Do 0-100s vary from car to car of the same transmission, make and model? Obviously not every one of the same cars will post the exact same time, but I posted more than 1 second above Wikipedia's claim, which is a alot, I think. Could it be that the type of tyres and their pressure affects 0-100s to such a degree? (I have the stock 17-inch Goodyear tyres on my XR6.) Also, I am interested to hear from you guys on this forum and your personal 0-100s in your N/A FG XR6 (5- or 6-speed, and only stock). Thanks chaps!
×
×
  • Create New...