Jump to content

Bionic Beast

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    30
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bionic Beast

  1. Ah okay, The PCM has 3 plugs but so does the one on my NA BF, Is it just the unused turbo loom? So the one I have is definitely BF, just not sure or turbo or not now....
  2. Hey, So I just picked up a t56 manual conversion for my BF XR6. I got an ecu that has "BF XR6 Manual" Written on it but in the serial number on the sticker it has "BA". Is there anyway to tell if its BA or BF by the serial number or is there somewhere with a list or a place I can search to make sure I have the right one as I've heard the pin-outs are different between the two? Or did I just get super lucky and it just happens to say BA and I'm being paranoid? Cheers for any help. I've also heard that NA and Turbo ecu's are different and NA ones don't have boost control features even with a tune. Can someone confirm this? This thread could aslo help others in the future with any confusion. Again, cheers.
  3. Here are the images. I have the one with only the single vents. But if need be to acomadate the silver dash spears I'll put in the dual vents
  4. Probably a dumb question but I'm wanting to put silver dash spears into my BF but can only seem to find ones for the dual vents. Do I just need the dual vent and slap it in or is their some behind dash surprise waiting for me?
×
×
  • Create New...