Jump to content

Locko90

Member
  • Posts

    32
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Locko90

  1. In the process of doing a clutch on my (03 xr6 turbo 5 speed manual) I've almost got the gear box out only thing holding it on is the clutch hydraulic line not sure how to disconnect it? Anyone know how to dissconect the clutch hydraulic fiting at the fire wall just below the clutch Reservoir?
  2. Hey mate I just ended up getting a cheap clutch and pressure plate. Just wondering is there any guides on how to change the clutch?
  3. Yeah bro it is stock, but will it be worth getting the kit with the fly wheel and slave cylinder ect, included or just get the clutch and pressure plate? Never done a clutch before so not sure if I'm better off replacing the other components while I've got the box split. Or will it be okay to just do only the clutch plate
  4. Just looking at puting a new clutch in the car. Wondering what would be the best way to go out of these to 2 options.. http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=131599875181&category=33730&pm=1&ds=0&t=1559517281000&ver=0&cspheader=1 https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/BLUSTEELE-clutch-kit-for-FORD-FALCON-BA-BF-XR6-TURBO-inc-FLYWHEEL-SLAVE-CYL/123687117508?epid=7030254757&hash=item1ccc53a2c4:g:bwwAAOSw6Ghchx6f
  5. Ah yeah mad that's all good then haha. Thanks for the reply mate. Downloaded the imgur app, trying to uplaod a pic on it and copy url link
  6. Hey how are yas, This is my first post on this fourm been reading heaps really helpful site, Ive noticed sonething on my new car (03 xr6t 5 speed manual) Its missing the intake manifold charge control (imcc) solenoid and vacuum actuator. There is a plug for the imcc solenoid hanging out near the ecu in the xr6t engine bay so looks like its been takin off. Not sure if imcc system is supposed to be on the xr6t but the plug for the solenoid is there. I should mention that the car was running a $25 cheapo pod filter from super cheap with out any oil. These knock off k&n pod filters are the worst! They had removed the stock air box and ranthis sh*tty pod, long story short was letting in way to much air and dirt, (running like crap) so ive cleaned intercooler, piping, throttle body and have replaced the pod with a stock air box. Seems to be running so much better since running the stock airbox, this is after about 5th time driving it, didnt like it at first, (adjusting new air/fuel ratio) But that's when ive noticed its missing the imcc solenoid and vacuum actuator. So im just wondering should I be putting a new imcc solenoid and vacuum actuator on the car? Ps. if I could figure out how to upload some pictures it would be alot easyer to explain
×
×
  • Create New...