Zlat347
Member-
Posts
56 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Zlat347
-
Anyone with some real live numbers for comparison?
-
Hi, for those guys who have converted to a powerglide. How did it affect your dyno numbers? Was it a decrease or increase? Cheers
-
Anyone had luck with a c4 c9 c10? I know its not the choice of trans for our cars but I have one with all the bells and whistles lying around ready to fit. Car makes about 480rwkw How long has it lasted for people with what power? Or is it still going
-
Hi guys, For those of you that run the atomic ps delete pulley, have you made your own tool or purchased a tool to tension the belt properly? I keep getting a squael as it just needs that little bit extra.
-
Sweet thanks mate, thaught 16 psi would be the problem This is aerflow swivel housing and I welded the top on which is also aerodlow
-
Hi guys, I installes a header delete thermostat housing and used a pwr vented style 16psi cap now keeps spitting out the coolant in overflow bottle, is 16 psi possibly to low? Cheers
-
Done a comp test: 1: 179 2: 180 3: 179 4: 180 5: 181 6: 180 Do you think its worthwhile doing a leakdown test aswel as the motors been sitting for a while? Out of curiosity, if there was a slightly bent rod, as the piston doesnt level the deck, would a cylinder give more or less compression?
-
Thanks for your response. I figured there would have to be some sort of sounds after that long. Oil pressure sits on about 55psi at idle on cold start. Getting it tunned next week, hopefully some dyno time will get it going noise free haha Cheers
-
Hi all, Have put stage one cams, valve springs, head studs, oil pump gears in FG motor, I used 5-40w and have a slight ticking noise uptop. Motor hasnt been started for about 12 momonths. I know 10-40w is more suited, would the 5-40w be to thin and cause some noise? Will be changing to 10-40 ten tenths during the week sometime Thanks
-
Its a mechanical autometre water gauge the sender probe is pretty long doesnt fit I that area well. Ive tapped already at the bottom for a water line for turbo as I dont run heater ect
-
Hi guys, im doing a barra conversion and have a autometer dash setup. other then cutting the top hose and inserting a sensor adaptor, is there anywere else that would work?
-
plazmaman one which only has couple vaccum ports on underside. I think on there current series they make a spot for it. This is a older one
-
Hi guys, What are people doing with there map sensor when upgrading to an aftermarket plenum that doesn't have a provision like the factory plenum? Cheers
-
The part number is for all gt35 frame sizes. So will suit from gtx3576r to gtx3582r
-
If anybody needs a genuine garrett brand new 1.06 rear t3 and vband out suited for external gate use. pm me. Pic attached.
-
Were did u buy the supercore? Cant find one anywhere?
-
that's really interesting.... who you getting to machine the 4mm for you? Have you already done it or are they messurements you have taken at home?
-
Haha yeah I cant wait will be good fun. Will post some progress pics up soon.
-
Haha yeah I have a mcdonald bros 4 link rear end, double adj coilovers all round. Hooks really well, gets both wheels of the ground with old v8 setup Its a extremelly tight engine bay so both cold hot sides need to be custom made to suite the space. Going by everyone's advice I think the gen2 3582r is best and will be plenty in my car Other guys with similar conversions power/weight are running mid/low 9s with that power.
-
1.06 rear with external gate?
-
What power you making with the gen2 3582? What mods? Cheers
-
Understand that makes sense. So really the 84rs 1.01 could potentially still make more power uptop on less boost compared to the 82r 1.06? Im running a progate lite 50mm wastegate.
-
Going by the garrett graphs the 3582r 1.06 flows better then the 3584rs 1.01 So paying more for the 84rs but not really a better turbo the the 82r. Eboost2 will be used. Wish I had got the t3 flange
-
I went yesterday ready to buy the 1.01 84rs and the bloke from shop said he had it on his gtr and was just right on a 2.6ltr said it may be too small. So I left without a turbo. 4" exhaust Plazmaman plenum Plazmaman intercooler 6 boost manifold So between 1.06 and 1.01..... .05 doesn't seem much ?
-
Fg motor, arp bead studs, valve springs, oil pump, girdle. Whe she gives up ill build a motor. 450 with e85 will be ok. Its a shame they dont offer an inbetween in the vband in/out
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.