Jump to content
Home
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign in with Facebook
Sign Up
Browse
Forums
Gallery
Events
Staff
Online Users
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Support
Support
More
Resources
Merchandise
Leaderboard
Subscriptions
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Images
Albums
Events
Products
Pages
Members
All Activity
Home
Joka2148
Facebook
Joka2148
New Member
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
5
Joined
02/01/18 08:56 AM
Last visited
24/02/20 01:17 AM
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Gallery
Images
Image Comments
Albums
Album Comments
Events
Events
Event Comments
Store
Product Reviews
Everything posted by Joka2148
Show Everyone Your Car..
Joka2148
replied to
ROLMDL
's topic in
Member Rides & Builds
Thanks mate!
29/09/18 12:24 AM
1,319 replies
Show Everyone Your Car..
Joka2148
replied to
ROLMDL
's topic in
Member Rides & Builds
The last owner had it for 3 years and he says that's how he bought it and he never touched anything on it, I guess I'll find out if it'll pass roadworthy when it comes time for a pink slip
28/09/18 07:33 AM
1,319 replies
Show Everyone Your Car..
Joka2148
replied to
ROLMDL
's topic in
Member Rides & Builds
Haha nah I bought the car like that
28/09/18 06:31 AM
1,319 replies
Show Everyone Your Car..
Joka2148
replied to
ROLMDL
's topic in
Member Rides & Builds
They're 18" Concave Concepts CC03's ? not too sure on the offsets as I only just picked the car up 2 weeks ago, I'll be sure to get more info soon!
28/09/18 06:13 AM
1,319 replies
Show Everyone Your Car..
Joka2148
replied to
ROLMDL
's topic in
Member Rides & Builds
25/09/18 08:35 AM
1,319 replies
All Activity
Home
Joka2148
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
Browse
Back
Forums
Gallery
Events
Staff
Online Users
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Support
Back
Support
Resources
Merchandise
Leaderboard
Subscriptions
×
Create New...
Forums
Unread
Sign In
Sign Up
More
Change theme