Jump to content

FPV#1`

New Member
  • Posts

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

1 Neutral
  1. Your right there Wilko. I'm pretty cautious when it comes to driving it.
  2. 22 - F6 310 with 330rwkw - 1st car
  3. Hi all, Picked this car up second hand and the passenger side caliper paint/clear coat is peeling off, lock pretty ugly. What would be the best way about going to fix this?
  4. FPV#1`

    My F6

    Hi all, Well finally after looking for nearly 12 months now, I picked up my baby 1 week ago and loving it. The car is a 09 F6 white and auto its an absolute beast, But coming from a 95 land crusier the power is amazing. I am just unceratin as how much kw's it has got, It has had a few things changed and tuned. It has got a STAGE 2 NIZPRO KIT which contains of larger intercooler, high flow CAT and pipping kit. This is the dyno sheet I was give from pervious owner, Is anyone able to convert or have a rough idea what this means in KW's?
×
×
  • Create New...