Jump to content

CHIPS

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,351
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CHIPS

  1. WHOOPS
  2. Great looking car there DavoXT. I reckon those wheels are about the best factory option wheels around.
  3. Great looking car there DavoXT. I reckon those wheels are about the best factory option wheels around.
  4. CHIPS

    How Old Are You?

    40 Years young. The car was a special birthday pres. :idea:
  5. CHIPS

    Upload A Photo

    Sorry, got no camera. Don't know anyone with one either. :D
  6. CHIPS

    I Need Help

    Yeh! - Next venue for the "Turbo Club" meeting!
  7. I suppose everything feels slow NOW Ken. :lol:
  8. sorry bdennis........(new to this compooter stuff)
  9. I for one am glad U Geoff stayed where he is rather then go the AFL CEO job.. At last we have a chief boss man at Broady that has what it takes to make the Blue Oval in Oz what it should be! Well said BDENIS
  10. Pretty schmick photo there CDM, would make a great shot with a little touching up
  11. Thanks for the informative comparo. Dave.. Good reading, I think I've Got the right car! :D
  12. Congratulations Ken, - looking forward to photo's & LOT'S of feedback. :D
  13. Thanks Brett, I'll check tonight when I get home
  14. Yeh, it's not good Velvet Glove, but try to keep cool & hang in there.........it's worth it!!
  15. CHIPS

    Opinions

    Yes!! Very ricey. My 2c.....
  16. Well explained Turbo6man, I have driven both V8's, & IMHO. the 220 has more punch to 3500 RPM.
  17. What was this thread about anyway?
  18. Catriona Rowntree
  19. The magazine actualy says the trans is LIGHTER, stronger & smaller.
  20. CHIPS

    My Baby

    :Great photos IMTRBO, got a great shine to your machine too. :hiwelcome:
  21. CHIPS

    Joke For Cro

    Sheeeeesh!! I was wondering how that story was going to finish up!
  22. Stevenrad13, that's just crazy man!! I ordered my car on the 29th of march, got it 7 weeks later (auto, prem. sound & tow bar). Which dealer are you getting it through? Mine came through our Victorian sponsor - fantastic service I might add. :D
  23. Have got 5000 k's up so far with no prob's - except exhaust heat sheild buzz & speeding fines!!
  24. CHIPS

    It's Here !

    Congrats & welcome twinxr's
  25. FFFFFaaaaarrrrkkk!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...