Jump to content

b-one zero-one

Inactive Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

0 Neutral

About b-one zero-one

  • Birthday 10/10/1973

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Interests
    cars, women, f*cking like a jack hammer
  1. Happy Birthday b-one zero-one!

  2. Happy Birthday b-one zero-one!

  3. hey guys, I'm new here so I hope I havent added a topic that already exists.. still learning how to navigate the site. ok, I bought a BA xr6t-2004(barra 240T) from a mate, beaut ride.. a few days ago, I turned it over and found that when the key rotated round to the last click as it normally does, an exclamation mark appears.. and now I find I have to turn the key back slightly one click to get the exclamation mark on the dash to turn off- also, the console display disappears and wont work(aircon, sounds, 'trip' details etc) when the exclamation mark is on(key full on) but they will come back on as normal when I turn key back as mentioned above. just seemed to happen out of the blue and I was wandering if this is a typical issue with the BA or if anyone might be able to point me in the right direction with regards to sorting it out.. the car seems fine otherwise though.. and no other issues.. just that ignition/electrical anomaly. perplexed cheers all
×
×
  • Create New...