Jump to content

Romunski

Member
  • Posts

    45
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Romunski

  1. Hey guys I have a fg xr6t and my turbo started leaking oil and it sounds like the bearings are screwed too now, I was just wondering if its possible to fit a gtx3582r front housing on the rear housing of the standard fg turbo, also what type of power figures should I expect with running the gtx turbo on 98 and e85, whats max boost and has anyone had any problems with their turbo? And best place to buy the turbo then fit it and tune ect? I got the supporting mods on my car for the gtx Full turbo back Exhaust Full cooler and pipework 1000cc injectors Bigger fuel pump Earls turbo oil line Tune Bov ect Any help is much appreciated, thanks
  2. Thanks guys
  3. How urgent should the problem be fixed and can it Be done by me?
  4. Hey guys ive had my Xr6t from Pretty much brand new and ive done the basic mods for 320rwkw, recently my car started making a faint tickingg noise on idle which I can hear from inside the cabin and it sounds like its coming from the front drivers side, it stops once the engine warms up, it really Only lasts like 10 seconds or so but the sound only appeared about 2 weeks ago, any ideas what it could be? Thanks in advance
  5. Im hoping someone will have a few pics or a thread to link me to lols
  6. I know plazmaman also makes the elbow but im not sure if the sell it with sillicon joiner from the throttle body
  7. Oh awesome, does the plastic pipe usually split too or just the rubber joiner?
  8. Hey guys I recently split my rubber connection between the throttle body and intercooler piping and I was just wondering if anyone has replaced the rubber joiner with something stronger that doesnt break as easy and if so where did you purchase it from, thanks in advance!
  9. Hey guys just wondering if anyone has reprogrammed or somehow managed to get the digital guages like the fpv gtf on their mk2 xr6 icc units?
  10. Lol the orange xr6t is mine but I just photoshopped it from standard height to the height id want it to sit at.. Im just worried about harshness, im not an old man so a little stiffness I dont mind but I dont want it to feel like an s15
  11. "Whs"? would I be losing an extreme amount of comfort running sssl all round with shocks?
  12. Awesome ill look into getting one installed,
  13. Thanks bud
  14. hey guys im wanting to lower my fg and I was hoping someone could tell me what spring setup would be similar to what im after but im not looking for coilovers.. desired height.. std height..
  15. Ok so I already know how to change the bulbs by taking the clear covers off.. But does anybody know how to remove the whole map light unit? knowing my chances itll break anyway but yeah, Any info or pics would be much appreciated thanks.
  16. Well the thing is.. The hiss or static sound is only Present when the car is on accsessories.. When I turn the actual car on its like a a whining sound but I know its got nothing to do with power wire being close to rcas cos they were ran on seperate sides and the whine doesnt get louder or higher with revs..
  17. Romunski

    Fg Mk2

    Hey guys im just wondering if anybody has installed a sound processer in their mk2 in regards to the loud static noise after installing aftermarket speakers and amps.. and did it help at all? im thinking of getting an alpine processor or an audison bit 10 but not sure if it will fix the problem, the static noice sh*ts me so bad Thanks in advance
  18. Hey guys got a question.. Is the xr6 intercooler piping kit different to a g6e piping kit?
×
×
  • Create New...