Jump to content

NeedmorePower

Member
  • Posts

    192
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NeedmorePower

  1. the weather liiks fine ill be there hope 2 c afew of use there
  2. who me y's that of all ppl u wont me
  3. it it doesnty rain ill be there as long as I wont get blown away from the wind
  4. Forecast for Friday Dry at first with strong northerly wind. A squally west to southwesterly change in the afternoon with showers to follow. Precis: Windy. Showers developing afternoon. City: Min 13 Max 22 if it doesnt rain will meet up ill send pm to who is interested
  5. I had mine as a sleeper for a afew months when I bought the thing but I couldnt resist, my gear box isnt the best aswell im talking it back to preston automotives this coming monday, hope to see you down there friday night ill pm u the details 2morrow with my mobile
  6. needmorepower ypurv4 fat-tony (McWristy) any1 else
  7. saleen whats a matter u have to much anger come down melbourne way so we can all have a piece of your car, ild like a challange
  8. ive had a rebuilt from Preston Automotives ive got a 4 speed xr6t since the rebuilt ive done areound 3000km's and have been there twicw so they can put an additive in the gearbox.. my problem is that on a 1/4 acceration I can hear a clunk noise and its coming from the tailshaft to where it meets the diff everytime it changes gears I hear the f*cking cluck, not a donk noise I know the donk noise is from the harder shifts, but this is a clunkand its driving me mad,, does any1 know of this problem or has it or has gotton it fixed please help me as this is driving me mad, makes me not wonna drive the f*cking car, im going to call preston and tell them about it as I have last month and they said lets put a double dosage of addative in the gear box it should fix it... but know it hasnt so yeahhhh please guys help me
  9. FPVPSI we need that sleeper of urs on the road with use, its kon with the black xr6t saw your beast at the nizpro dyno day... so we have 3 for now and afew maybes lets get atleat 5 tuff xr's
  10. mr turbo u can have your birthday at the cruiz
  11. needmorepower ypurv4
  12. no probs fat tony
  13. like the topic says who wonts to meet up for a lil cruiz this friday night if we can get afew numbers down it will be great, the weather says 24deg so it should be a good night... time say 12am. location will be sent through pm on wensday night. but somewhere near or on princess hwy. get your names down
  14. ill try and organise a cruiz for friday ill post a new thread like ypurv4 said if we can get 4-5-6 20 xr's running around the hwy it will be great.ill post up all the details
  15. was thinking of going out this friday night aswell but ive been driving with a probation for 12months and im getting my full licence again on the 19 of september ill be there this friday we should all meet up somewhere and go for a cruize if the weather holds up???
  16. I had a similiar problem with mine awhile back, the problem with mine was that the idials were dropping and climming and most times the car on idial in park use to stall.. its the edit go back to your tuner and he should fix it nizpro fixed mine within 20min.
  17. jordak work it out he has 250kwrw something with all those mods something must be wrong every1 gets that power with edit and u kno0w that .
  18. dont worry about it buddy your going in with your cash and if your not happy f*ck em
  19. u got a point if u have a problem then fix it through the tuner if they dont wonna fix it then get stuck into them for example ive got 287kwrw through nizpros dyno others with my mods are getting much more power than me like 310kwrw and so on should I get stuck into nizpro im happy with the car.
  20. ill get the money and run haha, drive down to nizpro or hpf and get urself a real tune or just wait for the wog to come to brissie, what ever u do the results will comffort you.
  21. man that's sh*t I havnt heard abything worse than that on this forum ever..ill go back 2morrow morning and get them to f*cking tune the f***n car and not f***n leave until your happy, they were the ones saying 280kwrw min then do it...that's fu*ked and sorry about the abusive language but that's pathetic
  22. My mods are: - Nizpro valvesprings - Bosch 968's - 044 inline pump - Surge tank - Gutted cat - Middle muffler removed - Wog intercooler - 3000 stall converter - Trans cooler + transmax Z they are the same mods as I have done my car makes 290-280kwrw dynos read different everytime u put the car on.. and that's from nizpro now I still dont get it how others are saying 310-330kwrw unless my car is a piece of sh*t or Nizpro carnt tune cars anymore, and I know the above comments are wrong but anyway just my 2 cents.... but good luck with it bro, I guess u well come out with 290kwrw
  23. I saw that crazy cun* his poooowwer drifting so close to the way its not funny,,great watch that 1
  24. the last 2 posts are great that supra guy I really fill sorry for him but its still funny.
  25. same mods as me ive got 287kwrw last month on the nizpro dyno tunes on 98octane went on satarday at nizpro for the dyno day and I pulled 277kwrw no power lose but dyno;s mean sh#t as long as the car is strong that is the main thing. and if u dont get the 300 which u wont just tell the tuner to play with his laptop and get a dogie figure for ya so u can be happy
×
×
  • Create New...